G.i. Joe #42 And Master & Apprentice Vol.ii #4

Dr. Strange Love

I don't know if this is old news but I found these two items floating around the web.

G.I. JOE #42—DOUBLE-SIZED ISSUE!!

Writer: Brandon Jerwa

Artist: Tim Seeley

Cover by Tim Seeley

Intended Audience: Fans of G.I. JOE comics, cartoons or toys who are looking for the classic battle of G.I. JOE vs. COBRA. Also ideal for fans of military action, martial arts, and grounded sci-fi. Great for fans of Tom Clancy, James Bond, & Twenty-Four.

Format: 48 pages color comic. Saddle stitched.

Retail Price: $4.50

Printer: Quebecor

Country of Origin: Published in USA Printed in Canada

Ship Date: MAY

UPC Code: 882142-00075-5 04201

ISBN: N/A

Synopsis:

Dawn of the Red Shadows Pt I

The Dawn of the Red Shadows is at hand – and with it, the End of G.I. Joe as you know it!

They’ve vowed to destroy both Cobra and G.I. Joe…but who – or what – are the Red Shadows? What is their agenda? In the past few months, the Joes have seen some of their most legendary members injured or killed. They’ve been made scapegoats and had their ranks greatly reduced. Can General Rey, Flint, and Lady Jaye rally what’s left of the team, and defeat an adversary that may prove to be their greatest challenge ever?

DD GI Joe 42 cover

gijoe420ox.th.jpg

GI Joe: Master & Apprentice vol.II #4

Writer: Brandon Jerwa

Artist: Chris Stevens & Udon

Cover A: Udon

Cover B: Stefano Caselli & Sunder Raj

Format: 32 pages color comic. Saddle stitched.

Retail Price: $2.95

Printer: Quebecor

Country of Origin: Published in the USA. Printed in Canada.

Ship Date: MAY

UPC Code: 882142-00632-1

(A) 00411

(B) 00421

ISBN: N/A

Synopsis:

Guest-Starring Snake-Eyes! Breaking away from Cobra once and for all has caused Storm Shadow to have his entire life torn apart. His friends have been captured and tortured. He’s crossed thousands of miles in search of his lost apprentice, Junko Akita. But now the worst moment has come – when he must choose to kill or be killed…by Junko! His decision will change his life forever!

Master_Apprentice_04_A

masterapprentice04a2rj.th.jpg

Master_Apprentice_04_B

masterapprentice04b7ta.th.jpg