Alt/bt Grimlock Vs. Prowl

LiquidMetal

Prowl is actually startin' to grow on me a little bit!!! :o

The more I look at him, the less crappy he looks!!! Heh!!! :)

Just was wonderin': who is more aesthetically pleasin' to y'all overall (in robot mode), Prowly or Grimy?? :huh:

Right now, in my mind, they're kinda even....

Powl might even be pullin' ahead....

Ah hell, who do you think looks better in car mode, too??

I'm kinda regrettin' purchasin' ol' Grimlock due to his somewhat-difficult transformation @grumpy@ .....

Maybe I shoulda waited for Prowl, and skipped the Grimster !?!? :unsure:

Why do you DO this to me, Takbro?? :angry:

WHY!??! @cry@ Eat this!!! @rambo@ @firedevil@

@hmmm@ Man, I hate buyin' (TF) stuff and regretin' it later!!! :(

#US1#

Oh, and if you keep the packaging, you can always return Grimlock.

I bought him online (BBTS)!! @grumpy@

#US1#

So. Put him back in the package, take him to Walmart, and say you lost the receipt.

@hmmm@ ...kinda dishonest.....but I MIGHT just do that!!! @firedevil@

I don't owe Wal-Mart nothin', after all!!! :P

#US1#

why would not want to keep Grimlock and also purchase Prowl later on when he is released?

IMO Grimlock is up there on the top 4 Alts

are you on a tight budget or something?

Yeah, I could do that too...

I could also wait and see who the Acura remold is gonna be!!! ;)

Nah, I'm not really on a tight budget....but savin' money is nice!!! :)

#US1#

I have to Agree Grimlock Looks better both as a Mustang and as a robot than Prowl. They should have used an Acura NSX and Maybe Prowl would rock. Now I shudder to think a Citreon is on the Horizon. Ah the G1 Glory Days when they used Lamborghinis and Porsches! Sometimes you just cant beat the originals although I wish they would everytime. Ill get Prowl anyways He will grow on me too........

prowl.jpg

I'm glad you allways put the jist of you're posts in the topic cause I never read you're posts lol :)

Anyways, grimlock vs shockwave... Grimy wins!

Why... hes a new mold, with lots of homage to g1 grimlock...

SHockwave, have Great points for homage, however the mold he has is highly over rated & has been used ... 3? times allready... For such a prominit charecter/s imo they should get a new mold! Thats the only real reason why shocky loose out heh Other wise I'd have called it a tie

I'm glad you allways put the jist of you're posts in the topic cause I never read you're posts lol :)

Anyways, grimlock vs shockwave... Grimy wins!

Why... hes a new mold, with lots of homage to g1 grimlock...

SHockwave, have Great points for homage, however the mold he has is highly over rated & has been used ... 3? times allready... For such a prominit charecter/s imo they should get a new mold! Thats the only real reason why shocky loose out heh Other wise I'd have called it a tie

:huh:....@hmmm@ Why are you talkin' about Shockwave???

I was comparin' Grimlock to PROWL!?!? @smilepunch@

Oh well....whatever!!! :wacko:

#US1#