Tmnt

JayC

How can you guys not know karia?! Do you not watch the new series or read the old books?

HOLY CR***!!! I JUST SHAT MY SELF!! EXO SQUAD TURTLES HAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHA!!

AHAHAHAHA!

Great I'm so buying those I freaknA love exo squad!

I CAN'T BELIVE THEY DID THAT AHHAHAHAH!

DmanNN!!!

So, first version turtles, deep diving turtles if they ever hit @can@ & exo squad turtles... playmates is EVIL! I hope to see some bad guy exo squad stuff. Foot exos, baxter as an exo suit guy would be cooL! & shreder as an exoo... They could either make a mamoth shreder, or pay a bit of homage to krangs exo suit lol! Or one but duked out utron or whatever they are exo suit

How can you guys not know karia?! Do you not watch the new series or read the old books?

Of course I know who she is! :P

All of these new figures look excellent...

why are in the first pics do all the turtles have red instead of there individual colors?

LOL! Because there based on the original comic :) Those "ghost " hunting tmnt or whatever they are tmnt are lame! hmmm I may get that tmnt candy maker though @loll@ " past armor " shreder is nice lookn but I'm gona pass since I preder the armorized shreder

The general guy = dumb...

Gen = MINE! Bring em on!

karia I will most likely buy, at least they gave her some boobs though @loll@ as oposed to just slaping her head on to shreders body...

Playmates would be the perfect company if they could just improve there case packaging ratios slightly & get better distrabution @can@ !

LOL! Because there based on the original comic :) Those "ghost " hunting tmnt or whatever they are tmnt are lame! hmmm I may get that tmnt candy maker though @loll@

Oh yeah, I forgot about the comic!!!!!!! @hmmm@

DOH...

I can't believe I forgot about it!

So are those first pics of the Turtles on bases, statues or what?  Those looked awesome, I am definitely interested in those.

Statues, $80-$100 each Turtle.

Exo turtles do rule inded :) Hrm, are they remote controlled jay or just batteries?!

OS, all aside from raphile who is the rarest to my understanding & can only be brought in online auctions...

JAy, what do you mean by the mystic line?! Like the fire mystic figure?! Do you mean they will be putting the rest of them out through out the waves finaly?!

So are those first pics of the Turtles on bases, statues or what?  Those looked awesome, I am definitely interested in those.

Statues, $80-$100 each Turtle.

Actually to order them from the company it is $125 each. However I got a Leo and Mike on ebay for about $70 each (not bad) Raph and Don havent been released yet.

Karai - might be cool, gotta see the face sculpt though (under hte mask).

Gen - gotta get.

Feudal Shredder - didnt know his helmet came off, thats kinda cool. I'll probably pick that one up.

S'about all i'm interested in from the new stuff.

I am somewhat dissappointed in the figure selection coming up. I don't bu all the variant turtles, so those are of no real interest. Some of teh veicles look really sharp, especially the 3 in one and mech turtles....not too interested in teh mechs. I already bought all the motorcycle hovercrafts they have along with teh Zanramon Cruiser. I guess SDCC will tell the tale of hopefullly a better selection of TMNT items for teh fall/Winter season.

Awsome pics!

So the Feudal Shredder have removable armor and helmet. THat means he probably wont have an utrom inside. : p

The new turtle variants seems interesting but somehow the remind me of a few SCI/FIC movies. Monster Catching turles(Ghostbusters anyone???) and turtles with RObots....(ALien2 Matrix Revolutions?)

By the way, how did u guys know the female Shredder is an updated Karai? Can't it be LAdy Shredder(I dont know who she is but I saw her from another website.)?

Thanks for the info on the statues, I think I've heard of these before. I want to get them, but with all the stuff coming out this year, I don't know.

Dude you should definitely get them, they are awesome. I just got my Leo today and I posted a pic of it with a Transformer Alternator Traks so you can get an idea of how big it is. I posted it in the TMNT section under the "original styled TMNT" thread.