The Socal Noks Meeting Pics

nov316

Well here are the pics I promised......

DSCF0472.jpg

Bernie, Diesel and DavisMaximus chowing down on Carne and Chicken Asada.

DSCF0471.jpg

Grape Soda a must at a Noks Meeting

DSCF0473.jpg

Rev and Och also chowing down.

DSCF0474.jpg

Some people get high from coke or speed. Davis get his high from freshly opened Wave 7 Joes

DSCF0475.jpg

Diesel putting Bombstrike in a bad situation.

Well our brotha from the UK didnt show up. Oh well maybe next time.

Here are 2 more pics.....

DSCF0478.jpg

that me with the new HASBRO Croc Master earrings. NICE!!!!

DSCF0479.jpg

OCH,Rev, DavisMaximus, Diesel, Bernie and Me!!!!

We always eat good, youre more then welcome to the next meeting. To bad you live so far away JoeRhyno. But atleast you live right next door to devils due. Thats kinda cool, to me atleast

Makes me wish I had a clan of Joe fans around here to get together with. :)

You guys are a riot, between sniffin' the freshly opened pack of Joes, for that "new Joe smell" to wearing accessories for earrings to sexually harrassing Bombstrike! @loll@

Looks like a lot of cool fun!

viper hunter have you posted a thread about columbus ohio Joe collectors. thats what i did, you know the rest. if not the SoCal Noks were born.

Sam, yup she always finds something to laugh at when the guys come over to "play with our dolls" like she likes to say

Hammerfel, you better make it to the next one. You were missed at this one.

You guys always seem to have such a good time. Makes me sad that besides Jack, there aren't alot of other folks here in the Twin Cities that post here.

Next time I'm in CA, hope I can make it to a meeting, I'd love to be a SoCal Dreadnok for a day :)