New Cartoon Coming From Fox This Fall

Raptor23

I'm kinda excited for this I can't wait for the cartoon I just hope they stay with the cgi like they did with they spy troops and valor vs. venom movies

it would be kool and i would be alot happier about it if they didnt kill of the 3 3/4in line.

Not to sound like a hick or anything but what does sigma mean? The only other time I've heard the word was when applied to sigma notation. Is it related to physics like Lamda?

I think its just a latin letter, kinda like Alpha, Beta, Delta, etc. Could be wrong though.

As for the cartoon, well, depends on how much control Hasbro has over it and what they will allow and won't allow.

Not to sound like a hick or anything but what does sigma mean? The only other time I've heard the word was when applied to sigma notation. Is it related to physics like Lamda?

I think its just a latin letter, kinda like Alpha, Beta, Delta, etc. Could be wrong though.

As for the cartoon, well, depends on how much control Hasbro has over it and what they will allow and won't allow.

It's a Greek letter, actually, but such letters are used in the military to identify certain teams and their positions.

So, I'm guessing Sigma 6 is the new designation for GI Joe as a Special Missions Force (like Delta Force, Seal Team 10's Bravo Unit, etc.).

As for the anime company taking "good care of it," I'll believe it when I see it. I will say that I like what I see, though. I just wish, as someone else said, they weren't obliterating the 3 3/4" line.

I also wish they would have made these a bit more realistic, and perhaps 6" so that they would fit in with my Marvel Legends...

I for one am really looking forward to this.So is my 6 year old son and thats what really counts.Him and all your children hop on the GIJOE bandwagon and really make joe fly agian.

Friendship and good will thats what makes this forum.Lets hope the toon kicks ass and gets Hasbro making some money and getting things rolling again.

The kids guys thats where its at,they have to go in that direction to keep the brand going.Lets keep the faith,and the spirit of Joe going,hell most of us can make our own figures anyway.For those that cant,why not trying its really not that hard,start with a screw driver make some swaps and see what you come up with,then try some painting,who knows you might like it.

I for one am really looking forward to this.So is my 6 year old son and thats what really counts.Him and all your children hop on the GIJOE bandwagon and really make joe fly agian.

Friendship and good will thats what makes this forum.Lets hope the toon kicks ass and gets Hasbro making some money and getting things rolling again.

The kids guys thats where its at,they have to go in that direction to keep the brand going.Lets keep the faith,and the spirit of Joe going,hell most of us can make our own figures anyway.For those that cant,why not trying its really not that hard,start with a screw driver make some swaps and see what you come up with,then try some painting,who knows you might like it.

The kids will REALLY have to like it to let it fly. $15 dollars a figure is pricey. That, and the 8"scale, wich makes them compatible with.....nothing.

Example: Kid just got $25 for birthday. Mother takes kid shopping at Wal-mart. Kid sees Sigma Six figure and wants it. But, kid also sees some Star Wars figures, some Power Rangers, TMNT, Spiderman, etc. Says to mommy, I want that, and that, and that, etc. Mother says you have $25 dollars, you can buy 1 Sigma, or 2 Marvel Legends, or 3 StarWars or TMNT figures.

When I was a kid, quantity usually won out. Hell, one of the reasons I liked GI Joe to begin with, $3 a figure.

The kids will REALLY have to like it to let it fly. $15 dollars a figure is pricey. That, and the 8"scale, wich makes them compatible with.....nothing.

Example: Kid just got $25 for birthday. Mother takes kid shopping at Wal-mart. Kid sees Sigma Six figure and wants it. But, kid also sees some Star Wars figures, some Power Rangers, TMNT, Spiderman, etc. Says to mommy, I want that, and that, and that, etc. Mother says you have $25 dollars, you can buy 1 Sigma, or 2 Marvel Legends, or 3 StarWars or TMNT figures.

When I was a kid, quantity usually won out. Hell, one of the reasons I liked GI Joe to begin with, $3 a figure.

Welcome aboard cynic.

Yeap me too, part of my love for joe wasn't just cheapness but the size meant i could have TONS and vehicles.

More than likely Gonzo (who are currently producing Transformers Galaxy Force/Cybertron) will be responsible for the series.

I'll wait any judgements until I have actually SEEN a few episodes.

If the cartoon looks like the toys (and if we know Hasbro they'll require it to be exact to help sell the toys), then the cartoon will have sort of a Yu-Gi-Oh look to it. That'll suck, and destroy all hopes I had of a cool realistic anime.