The Batman @ Toy Fair 05

Have you guys seen the pics?!!?! Oh my goodness.

We're finally getting a Freeze!!!! And Iam starting to change my view on that Scrawny Riddler!!!! Amazing!!!!! I can't wait!!!

The Batman Stuff!

When is "The Batman" on/ is it any good?

Hey man. I personally love the show because I like the style of the art. But not everyone does!

In Canada, The Batman is on Teletoon Mondays and Fridays at 3:30 and Weekends at 10AM :)

U know at first it doesnt seem that impressive but after I watched acouple of episodes I really dig this new Batman. He's fast and mysterious.

ok, back to The Batman in TOy Fair.

I am happy that there's going to be a new Bruce Wayne fig.

I was interested by the new long sleeve joker but after seeing the pics it kinda disapoints me. Wasnt as good as I thought.

Yeah but I was expecting the Bruce Wayne in a suit... You know, the one we saw a while back? I much prefer that one. And wheres Alfred already????? He plays such a big role in this toon!

I have no clue when these will be released. I still haven't seen Firefly here yet :(

If you're a fan of TAS " the" batman takes a bit of getting use too... But in the end its allright... :) I duno when its on either I just download em HEH!

Yeah but I was expecting the Bruce Wayne in a suit... You know, the one we saw a while back?

I still haven't seen Firefly here yet :(

The Bruce we saw in a suit was a maquette. No word on if it will see release - or if it will be used as a base for a figure.

Firefly should be shipping in greater #s now, so be patient.

We're also getting a Catwoman as a con exclusive this year. No pics avalable of that yet though.

Yeah but I was expecting the Bruce Wayne in a suit... You know, the one we saw a while back?

I still haven't seen Firefly here yet :(

The Bruce we saw in a suit was a maquette. No word on if it will see release - or if it will be used as a base for a figure.

Firefly should be shipping in greater #s now, so be patient.

We're also getting a Catwoman as a con exclusive this year. No pics avalable of that yet though.

Yeah thats what I thought... sigh... Maquette :(

And yes, I can't believe Catwoman is an exclusive. Why would they do that? My collection will never be complete. That is just insane.

I sure hope Firefly will show up soon! Thanks for the headsup reideen