My Heart Goes Out To Ya Guys!!!

Lady Jaye

Well after reading the big news, I thought it was just a new line for you Joe collectors. Now that I have read that it is a total cancellation of both the 12 inch and 3 3/4 inch lines, my heart goes out to all of ya.

I know you were all in it to thick and thin and were really excited about the line and it's ever growing possibilities. How bad the line was doing we might never know, but I thought it was doing well.

I know I did quit the line to focus on Marvel Legends, I still liked the line and thought it would be there when I finished school so that I could afford all the stuff coming out. Maybe by the time I do finish school it will be back.

Most of you know I lived breathed and ate GI JOE as a lil girl, and still know much about the original line, cartoon, and comic. And it will forever be a part of me. So you know this comes from the heart, I hope you guys can continue to collect the vinty figures and the more recent figures that just came out. Good luck, you guys are always welcome to get into Marvel Legends they are keen!!!

Lady Jaye

thanks, although i do loath the regular legends line (bought 3 in a row that were broke in or just out of package) i will pick up a few of the small ones and try it out.

I think I quit cause the line just isn't the same as it once was. All the killed off characters, and changed storylines, just pushed me away even further. I still have my old videos and memories when I was a kid, and that will always be with me. For me the Joes will always be 1984-1991!!!

Yo Joe.

Hmmm maybe when I get my business degree I'll apply at Hasbro??? Hmm, with me at the helm you know you'll see GI JOE done right!!!!