I Scored! Otc Boba Fett

skullfire

Just as the heading says.

Wat a lucky find .....especially sence they were once $10. And Boba Fett was a rare one to get here to.

If I can find another I would so I can open it up. But for now he stays in the package.

If I would ave seen a Vader I would have grabed that one as well.

yeah I'm going back to wal-mart in the morning to see if they restock anything new.

I'm hoping for a Darth Vader......or a second Fett would be nice so I can open te one I have.

These figures look great....why couldn't Hasbro make this kind of articulation the new standered?

i think most of the cost of VOTC figs was the packaging. i imagine the price hike for EP3 figs is A. the packaging and B. bilking the customer for profit due to the hype surrounding the upcoming movie. i think hasbro just held off on decent articulation for SW as long as they did because they could get away with it. now they realize people like it so they're starting to make it standard.

I've tried to get two of each; one to open and one to keep on those great cards. I have:

Han Solo (x2)

Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2)

Princess Leia (x2)

Luke Skywalker (x2)

Darth Vader (x2)

Yoda (x2)

R2-D2

Lando Calrissian

Boba Fett

Stormtrooper

Chewbacca

I'd like to get a second one of the ones I only have one of, and I'd really like to find Threepio; he's the only one I don't have at all. *sob*

Sweet score!

I passed on Luke and Yoda. They looked really bad! But ended up getting doubles of Fett and 4 of Vader because these are the ULTIMATE versions of both characters and 1 is never of enough when it comes to ultimates! (Hi, I'm Ravage, and I'm Obsessive compulsive) I found Kenobi on clearance a few weeks ago....he sucks! :( So I was mad but happy I had put him off for so long! I think Chewie and Han were absolutely top-notch but didn't seem to need extras. I'm curious to see how good ROTS Chewbacca(s) will be.

I've tried to get two of each; one to open and one to keep on those great cards. I have:

Han Solo (x2)

Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2)

Princess Leia (x2)

Luke Skywalker (x2)

Darth Vader (x2)

Yoda (x2)

R2-D2

Lando Calrissian

Boba Fett

Stormtrooper

Chewbacca

I'd like to get a second one of the ones I only have one of, and I'd really like to find Threepio; he's the only one I don't have at all. *sob*

Do you have any KB's near ya still? I have seen him there lately.

Draven

Damn, funny story. They had this same deal at my wal-mart, 2.50 but I had no $$ on me when I went (I was there for something other than toys for once) so I went back the next day and holy crap they move stuff fast.

Seriously there must have been over a hundred votc figures there for $2.50 but the next day it was ALL gone, ALL of it, not even one figure was left.

Either some ultra nerd bought them all or they sent them off to Big lots or something.