Wave 7 Has Arrived

Draven79

lol Anyway I just got my box from Curt and all I can say is WOW! I really do stand by my best wave ever statement. These things are just freakin sweet as hell. Old figs painted perfect imo, new great figs........SE and Boobs just blow me away. Reviews later. :)

Draven

WOW! This is the first time since wave 5 Spy Troops that i have opened every pack the night I got them! I trully am in love with them that much.

First we have the CC and Link pack.

Link is a sweet repaint imo. The green works better than the red as does the beige shirt better than the white. I prefer the Kung Fu shirt of the original. The only knock is the yellow is brighter than the first release. And a freakin sweet new gun like Hardball's old one.

Overall 8 out of 10, original 7.

Cobra Freaking Commander. And surprise, surprise this is my favorite CC since V1 RAH!!!! No I am not kidding. This is the color Blue I have always wanted on CC. It matches the original RAH one imo. The only knock is the white but it still looks sweet. This is my Battle CC. And you know what, the head system rocks! The helmet is a smaller ST one and looks perfect now! Finally the old crappy ST head that is to small is taken care off. And the unmasked head is sweet. Definitely a DD Storm Shadow head imo. The only this I don't like is no cape and the hood is kinda iffy. It also has a nice new gun. It does fit in the holster too, unlike reported.

Overall 9 out of 10, original 8, blk 7, gray 8

Now we move onto the Overkill and Duke pack.

I have always liked this mold of Duke and design but hated the colors. This fixes that imo. Best Duke since the RAH days imo. I love this shade of green, and the blk camo is sweet. He also comes with some sweet new guns. :) Yes he still has a few porportion problems but I still like him

Overall a 8 out of 10, original 7 out of 10, aa -10

Overkill is freaky and I am still not sure how to take him. I love the redish copper colors and the design but he is still missing things imo. I don't like the t crotch design though. And the legs do not come off despite the Hasbro spews. lol Still like him better than the other Overkills.

Overall 7 out of 10.

Next up is the Ho man and Viper. And this is one of the best packs in ages!

Gung Ho.........WOW is all I can say. The best Gung Ho since RAH v1 hands down. I love the design of this former aa fig. One of teh few aa figs I have ever displayed(Moray the other) The colors are perect imo. Good camo too. I like how the shirt has a more ripped arm hole look to it than the aa. And the kept the sweet ass holster on the leg! And lastly the gave him a sweet gun similar to the old RAH v1 gun. :)

Overall 9 out of 10, aa 6

VIPER! Man this is the perfect repaint if there ever has been one. Vh man, get ready to start huntin man! Cause I will. I will get a few of this guy and I am not a army builder at all. Need at least 3. :) as far as the fig. Perfect imo. Love the new symbol on teh chest, that makes him even better. This fig needs a removable helmet like the new CC as the head is to smal imo. But that is a minor complaint. Nothing else I can say! Sweetness!

Overall 9 out of 10, original 7, PP 8

Whew.....the last two packs later. Saved the best for last. :)

Draven

Boobs just blow me away. Reviews later. :)

Draven

I love selective editing @lol@

@bats@

@hmmm@ I was excited. lol But she is to small......but my real life fleshy boobs, that another story........ :P

Draven

But she is to small......but my real life fleshy boobs, that another story........  :P 

Draven

TMI!! I don't want to know about YOUR boobs! :P

Glad you like your new Joes.

@bats@

@hmmm@ No boobs here buddy. Now next to me on the couch. ;)

Draven

Ok last two packs.

First up is the Boobs err Bombstrike and Croc Master.

Boobs, what can I say. If it was possible to be in love with a toy, this would be it! :wub: She is that freaking hot. Best female sculpt ever by hasbro. Get on a new LJ and Scarlett Hasbro! Anyway the facial detail and hair are superb. Her shirt is a nice shade of brown but who is looking at that......;) And the green camo pants are som eof teh best yet imo. Would work good for LJ too. The only nock on her is the left upper arm as the arm strap sculpted twice! Big mistake but not glaring. I might paint it green or blk or something just to say its a arm band. lol And once again we have gotten new gear. The pack is sweet and has a slot to put the huge walkie talkie in it. :) The hole is strange but you can see the wt through it, so its not to bad. And cool new pistol and gun.

Overall 9 out of 10

Next up is Croc master, a old fav of mine from the RAH line and this one is a drastic redo! I actually love the design but it does not convert as well as I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, the sculpt is fantastic and he is huge! Like VH height but the waiste piece is molded wrong so you can't stand him up straight! He is permently hunched over. I will fix that with my dremel by sanding part of the inside crotch piece away but i should not have to. Other than that he is fantastic! The sculpted and painted detail is great. Love the croc heads on his legs and back. The face is what stands out. I love the double hoses that connect to his chest! And the zombie like skin is great for thsi character imo. And lastly I like the FC nob to the original Croc Master. :)

As far as the Croc, not as sad as I thought, but its a baby all right. I will give him some Funskool Crocs and this one can trail along I suppose.

Overall a 8 out of 10(would be 9 if not for the hunching)

Now we come to the pack that everyone and their brother wants!!!

Swamp Rat is vastly underrated imo. Take away the tail and I love the whole design! Perfect underlings for Croc Master to bash around. I liked the first version but not the colors. Then loved the second ones colors but had no gear. Well this one resolves that for the most part. The only knock to get out of teh way first, is the lack of two knives! Oh well I well get another pack anyway for another SE. lol The actual colors rock on this release. The best yet. I love this shade of green and it meshes well with the gray and black. Lastly the little added red details mack him that much more eye pleasing. And one thing I complained about on the first one was the lack the symbol painted on the cloak, well that has changed! Great job on imoriving a figure Hasbro! Surprise, surprise

Overall a 8 out of 10. Original 6, single pack 7

Here he is, the man, the myth, the Legend Sneak Peak.........wait sorry Snake Eyes. SP would be the garbage. lol Anyway best damn Joe figure ever. Period!!!!! First yeah the hands suck, but boil them and reshape them and he will hold it all great. Just getting that out of the way. The sculpted detail is just freaking amazing!!! Great nod to the RAH v2, and Reloaded comics. He also has a vest that does not make him look bulky and fat liek all the others in the JvC line have imo. It will stay on him. I love the greenish gray color used on the metal visor. He he is just the right mix of commando and Ninja. The one knock is lack of a sheath and the fact I dislike the sword design. But his other gear rocks. New guns again!!! The knife won't fit but take any old knife and cut the tip off and it will fit fine. But hasbro needs to work on there sheath's imo. I could just keep on but he is just to amazing. I can't wait for a repaint. Hope its blk and gray just like RAH v2. :)

Lastly we have Timberwolf! I have waited on this for 20 years! I loved the original and still do but it was plain. Not this beast! Different shades of gray and green eyes! Love it! And the snarl is great. @lol@ Much better than the Croc.

Overall 10 out of 10

My last words are the new shoulders. I love them and can't wait for them to be on all my new figs!!!!

Draven

Doh I knew I forgot something! lol Sorry. Yeah it is like that but I fixed it up somewhat. A bigger O ring did some good but not enough. I noticed the leg on the right looks a hair longer. I think that makes it even harder to keep the leg from popping back when standing. The solution I came up with was to hollow the inner slot slightly like VH said and it no longer jerks towards the other leg when he is standing. It still does somewhat when I pick him up but I will maybe do a little more hollwing and see if that works.

Still does not take away from the figure.

And thanks D, I was blown away as you can tell. lol

Draven

Wave 7...soon to be followed by wave goodbye!