Spy Troops Wave 7.5,7.x,8 Troop Builders - $ 95/ca

TeknoKyo

I nvr sell stuff but doin this to help my toy dealer move GI JOE stuff.

AS the Topic Says... :)

ITEM 1

Wave 7.75 US$95 per case, Retail Price.

Cobra Alley Viper & Cobra Viper x2

Neo Viper & Neo Viper Commander x2

Desert Cobra CLAWS & Sand Viper x2

BAT & Cobra Commander x2

Wild Bill & Roadblock and x2

Nunchuck & Crosshair x2

This is probably the best case for troop builders. BUT pretty rare and highly priced individually thru-out the net... :D

ITEM 2

Wave 7x / 8x US$95 per case.

x2 of each total 12 but I'm not sure what's in there ... it's either the wave with Gung Ho Vs Zarana OR Grunt Vs Cobra or a mixture case of intermediate wave ????

The reason I'm not sure on this is cause Around Here I've seen Zaranas, Switch Gears/CC, Heavy Duty/Heavy Water and Also Destro/Grunt in Dept stores. I've nvr seen Kamakura/Night Creeper, Big Brawler, LJ/IG or Pit Vipers, Tele Vipers. It's kinda wierd but we always receives cases that are so I can't get a description, anyone who can help me LMK. I'll check back with my Toy-dealer to find out ... ;)

SHIPPING is US$ 20-25 EMS(Global Express Mail) Per CASE from Malaysia to US. Elsewhere I'm not sure but I think US$ 25 should cover. If any1 knows the weight for a case of Spy Troops then I can check it out. I get you a shipping quote only when I get the stuff.

If you're a dealer who wants multiple cases >5 , email me, and I'll get a better discounted quote... :)

If Any1 wants them, Email me -> teknokyo@lycos.com

Angelfire email already shutdown so don't bother email me there, have to remember to update my site.

Those who don't know me, Please check out my site to see what I do...

NOTE: I'm very lazy so response might b slow and after I finish my current custom... :)

K now I'm not confused about ITEM 2. While I was talking to my dealer on the phone earlier, He started out with Grunt Vs Destro ... so I just thought it's the wave with Kamakura.

I googled for Airborne Vs Tele-Viper Pack ... and this is what I found on TNI written by JayC

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.php?itemid=1591&catid=9

So I guess ITEM 2 it's actually WAVE 8 which includes :-

Switch Gears vs. Cobra Commander, Heavy Duty vs. Heavy Water, Duke vs. Pit Viper, Gung Ho vs. Zarana and Zartan vs. Faces AND the REPLACED Grunt Vs Destro

I can't b certain if some of the cases has Airborne Vs Tele-Viper unless I personally go there and check 1 by 1 ... which most probably I'm too lazy to do ... :D

I'll update the info tomorrow after I call my Toy Dealer, it's almost 4am now.... :D

For those that wants a Set of WAVE 7.5 and WAVE 8, 12 figs, I'll combine them as a CASE.

Thanks to useless (time to change nick to useful) ... else I'll still b confused ... :)