Female Tfs

Rodimus Primal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just machines? No. But we aint talking about just machines here. We're talking about Living beings with souls and personalities and a culture. And yes, Cybertronians ARE indeed alive as we define it.

As for why the high heels, that could be an evolutionary throwback to original Quintesson designs that linger to this day. After all, dont we still retain basic fundamental design elements from OUR caveman ancestors?

Apeaking of high heels, whats the big deal if Arcee has them. Women wear high heels in OUR society. Not all the time obviously, but go out to the mall, youll probably see a few. I dont think Cybertronians having them is a sign of weakness anymore than women of our society. Im not about to claim to be any sort of authority on womens pysche, but it would appear that some women just LIKE to look feminine. Some women seem to like wearing high heels. Whats wrong with that? Why cant that apply to a culture thats obviously designed to emulate the behaviour of living beings? Art is just imitating life here. And it makes Cybertronians more approachable as a society.

Sure fembots may have high heels, sure theyre curvy. Save for Strika. but aside from certain aesthetic elements, we never see them indulge in OTHER stereotypical female behaviour that could be negative. They might have been rescued but Firestar didnt run to Infernos arms and beg him to help little ol' her. They still stood beside their men and fought. This is a 30 minute commercial to sell toys, you werent seriously expecting a deep treatise on feminism and the roles of gender in society were you?

oh god... that's definitely NOT why i want more female characters.. :P but it'd be cool to have more of them for diversity. Having one's that aren't so ... girly, i know i know, dont get mad for me saying it. I like Black Arachnia for that reason. She's tough and smart and cool... XD Not so much like how the girls were in G1... I was talkin' about even the human girls, too, tho. They were so annoying!!!

They should make an entire series about Fembots or something... Call it Transformers: Amazon. Get more girls into it and I knooooow the guys (Transfans and others) would LOVE IT... hehehe @loll@

OH Sh@#%t. Hell no @firedevil@ I could see it now.... optimus prime being a female.... Optima Prima? @smilepunch@ & her Mini cons! @loll@

I might have to change my mind on the fembots now.... @purpbananna#

Just machines? No. But we aint talking about just machines here. We're talking about Living beings with souls and personalities and a culture. And yes, Cybertronians ARE indeed alive as we define it.

As for why the high heels, that could be an evolutionary throwback to original Quintesson designs that linger to this day. After all, dont we still retain basic fundamental design elements from OUR caveman ancestors?

Apeaking of high heels, whats the big deal if Arcee has them. Women wear high heels in OUR society. Not all the time obviously, but go out to the mall, youll probably see a few. I dont think Cybertronians having them is a sign of weakness anymore than women of our society. Im not about to claim to be any sort of authority on womens pysche, but it would appear that some women just LIKE to look feminine. Some women seem to like wearing high heels. Whats wrong with that? Why cant that apply to a culture thats obviously designed to emulate the behaviour of living beings? Art is just imitating life here. And it makes Cybertronians more approachable as a society.

Sure fembots may have high heels, sure theyre curvy. Save for Strika. but aside from certain aesthetic elements, we never see them indulge in OTHER stereotypical female behaviour that could be negative. They might have been rescued but Firestar didnt run to Infernos arms and beg him to help little ol' her. They still stood beside their men and fought. This is a 30 minute commercial to sell toys, you werent seriously expecting a deep treatise on feminism and the roles of gender in society were you?

Very true, very true. Don't need a theorum or anything like that on it! :D

But as a woman, it's nice to see strong women everywhere.. I dunno, I just thought that sometimes they were not portrayed right. But It was the 80's. And they were pretty strong. I wasn't debating whether they should BE there, I just want more of them on the cartoons and in the toy line. I guess we strayed from the original topic, ever so slightly! :D

And I for one would love to have a Girl TF's Show... hehe It would be pretty cool, maybe. If done correctly and had a good plot! ;)

If we do the TFR's the movie with a female, it would look like the SMURFS, they only had one female #WTF# , So it would be better if they added a whole bunch of em! @Smoke2@

One 4 each character in it! @twisted@

why decepticon?? I guess they'd be more fun... lol! Like Black Arachnia! :D

They need a couple more girls.. they dont need TOO many. Or DO they?? :D

The way I see it, the transformers are an evolving form of life. They might have started out as a bunch of mindless automatons but they eventually became a fully sentient life form. The have emotions, self awareness, and free will so logic says that they would also strive towards reproduction.

Now early on, their life forces were generated from super computers, but chances are they evolved to a point where they could give life through other means.

Perhaps through alien contact they decided to emulate them by creating female Tf's. In that case, relationships and love is not out of the question for them just because they are machines. They could have a way of "sharing" their sparks which is a similar experience to something us humans do, if you know what I mean! (After the monkey room got shut down I'm afraid to say the "S" word!)

Propagation might also have been possible by having 2 tf's that each give a part of their spark energy to create a new spark. Although the body itself would be a mechanical construct the spark within that gives it its life is not.

So there it is, perfectly explainable! Male and female tf's can have relationships and "relations." It's as good of an explanation as any.

In some mini-manga that came with the CDs they showed a male and female Minicon actually doing just that, creating a third spark by joining theirs in Cyberspace.

That's the best way of explaining it all. It makes more sense than anything else possibly could.

well, like the song says, 'there's more than meets the eye'... much more! :D

In some mini-manga that came with the CDs they showed a male and female Minicon actually doing just that, creating a third spark by joining theirs in Cyberspace.

That's the best way of explaining it all. It makes more sense than anything else possibly could.

I agree that makes sense too. It's more justification that female Transformers should exist in the first place.

Its a cartoon

no not really, it's also comics and fan fics too. :P

If it was just a cartoon to people I don't think there would be all these Tf discussion boards and people talking about these things. Maybe it seems dumb to you but it's a way of escaping all the stress and bs of life, at least for a little while, and gives people a chance to use their imaginations and creativity.

Discussing your hobby is great :)

but when you start talking about cartoon characters reproducing.. that's not getting away from stress and BS in real life.. that's being TOO far away from real life and you need to get back to it :P

Discussing your hobby is great :)

but when you start talking about cartoon characters reproducing.. that's not getting away from stress and BS in real life.. that's being TOO far away from real life :P

Find me a Tf discussion board that doesn't have people openly talking about different theories into certain grey areas or totally ignored parts of the Tf's story. It's our way of expanding the stories beyond those that were told in the comics and cartoons, making them more complete in a sense.

The questions been asked 1000 times about why they need to have female tf's at all, so all we're trying to do is hypothesize about the possible needs for them. Theories about love, relationships, and reproduction is a valid part of the topic. After all these are some of lifes most basic driving forces.

Jeez, you act like we're turning this into something perverted or something.

:blink:

this is the first time its ever been brought up in the 3 and a half years I've posted here, to tell you the truth.

talk about reproduction, where primes trailer goes, how they change size, what kind of metal they are, and all that stuff that isn't suppose to make any sense, because its a show and comics for kids, is something that just never comes up here :)

Probably why I like this site better then any other site :D we don't get that level of nerdyness (no offense) here.

I guess it's just always bothered me how anyone can get into that kind of discussion overa cartoon, and just makes me go :huh:

this is the first time its ever been brought up in the 3 and a half years I've posted here, to tell you the truth.

talk about reproduction, where primes trailer goes, how they change size, what kind of metal they are, and all that stuff that isn't suppose to make any sense, because its a show and comics for kids, is something that just never comes up here :)

Probably why I like this site better then any other site :D we don't get that level of nerdyness (no offense) here.

I guess it's just always bothered me how anyone can get into that kind of discussion overa cartoon, and just makes me go  :huh:

There still is no problem, tho', if we want to discuss how childrenbots came into being! THEY went into how the adult bots were created, but then showed kid bots! They never explained that...

You should see some of the stuff I discuss... I try to analyze cartoon character's personalities. I think there's nothing wrong w/ that!

And w/ this, It's just about the same. I think that if the creators went thru all that trouble to give them a character, it shouldn't have holes in it, and stuff like that.... same w/ the whole kids discussion.. if the creator of TF's went thru the trouble of explaining how they were created, thru Unicron and the Quintessons, we have a right and all that to discuss it further and figure out where other things came from. I mean, it's not THAT big of a deal! Mike, we can discuss it, you just don't have to listen! ;):P

Besides, this thread was about fem bots... :D

you are probably right, but I'd love to see more... :( Maybe that's just cuz I'm a girl 'nd all... I need to start a petition of girl fans on here and elsewhere to get more girls in the toy lines and cartoons and in the movie (or movies)... :unsure: