#19?

Cobalt Agent

This is old news, but again, I'm happy with thios choice of Perceptor....I would have liked to see the rest of the cars or Dinobots, but Perceptor will do just fine with me....

Waste of a reissue, I'd rather see harder more expensive figures reissued first. Perceptor is a good TF but you can get him loose all over the place for cheap.

Good! I hope more people think like this so that whenever I get around to getting one it will be nice and cheap! :D

I'd rather see harder more expensive figures reissued first. Perceptor is a good TF but you can get him loose all over the place for cheap.

Thats a good point, I would rather see the rest of the 84 cars (Mirage, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack) but I do like Perceptor. Eventhough I already have one I will get the reissue because it will be Minty fresh and Tak always has them packaged cool.

Im just happy its a different mold, not just another vehicle...which reminds me, why do they keep making soundwave in 2 diff versions? I know he changed in victory etc series, but they should have made Blaster next instead... @pow@

I think it's about time we got an anime accurate Skywarp and Thundercracker.

Those would be cool, but I'd rather see Ramjet and Thrust first, so at least we can have all six jets between TRU and Takara.

I mean, just having Dirge is kind of lame...