The Tni 2005 Toy Fair $50 A Day Toy Give-away

JayC

Ok what's better than looking at upcoming new toys which is what Toy Fair is all about? How about buying new toys. What's even better than that? When you can buy them for Free.

Starting tomorrow 2/18/05 through next Tuesday 2/22/05 we are going to be giving away $50 shopping spree's to etailers who are sponsors here on TNI. Here is how it will work.

1.) Once each day starting tomorrow 2/18/05 thru 2/22/05 we will randomly pick a name of a forum member and post their name here in this section of the message boards.

2.) The name can be drawn at anytime during the day from 7:30 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST. Once the name is drawn we will post it in this thread. Now here is the catch. The name will only remain posted for a minimum of 30 minutes. Now we may sometimes leave a name up longer, but once we take it down, we will not repeate the name that was drawn. Now the person who's name that is drawn that day will have till 11:00 PM EST that day to PM me and claim their prize. If that person fails to PM me by 11:00 PM EST and claim their prize, then that days $50 credit will be rolled over to the next days drawing. So if no one claims the $50 credit on day 1, that credit will be rolled over to day 2 so that day's drawing will be for a $100 credit and so on and so forth.

3.) The people's who names are drawn and PM me to claim their prize will be awarded a store credit good at any etailer who is a sponsor on this site. When you email us to claim your prize, simply indicate which store you would like to use the credit at.

So just to recap. There will be only one drawing a day from 2/18 - 2/22. That means wie will be giving away a total of five $50 store credits. The names can be drawn at anytime on those days from 7:30AM - to 10:00PM EST. The names will be posted in this thread and will remain posted for at least 30 miniutes. Once the name is drawn that person will have till 11:00 PM EST that day to PM me to claim their prize. If no one claims that days prize then it will be rolled into the following days prize. Once I have removed the drawed name from this thread, I will not repeat it again till after 11:00PM EST. If you miss the name you can see if a good sameritan on the board will help you out but they should keep in mind that if no one claims that days prize, then the next days will be even larger.

Also note. Names will only be posted in this thread and only by me. Once the name is removed it will not be revealed again by me till after 11:00 PM, so don't email me asking if your name was the one drawn. There will be a thread that says name removed though so that you will know that days name has been drawn already.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you have fun. Also stay tuned as we still have one or two more surpries on the way.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did this for the Unicron but our names could be drawn at night too. Wouldnt you know my name was drawn the second I went to be 11:30, Good thing ol Skarapz called me. Thanks again bro. Even though I didnt win :) Damn you synch.

Wait... so if our name is drawn, it's only going to be up for 30 minutes? If we don't PM within then we don't get the prize? Is that how this works? I really hope I'm not at school if my name gets called.:(

The name will remain up for a min of 30 mins. Could be longer but at least 30. Once its posted you have till 11PM that night to pm me. Its just once we take the name down, if you didnt see it yourself your gonna have to try and figure out if yours was the one called. So basically you will either want to check the board often the next few days or maybe create a network of people to keep a look out. However if you name is called and you dont PM me then your $50 credit gets rolled over to the next day which makes the pot bigger for someone to try and win the next day.

pretty cool, but you might wanna lock this and clean out all these posts, or it's gonna get confusing when it's on page 47... knowwhatImeanVern?

Hey joe, we need to watch out for each other, and so do all the joe guys!

That will be wayyy cool, thanks a ton JayC! even if i don't win,

BTW if anyones willing would you guys like to PM the person who wins if they don't see it, that way they can check if they won if they missed their names, but find out thru their PM's

thanks again,

D.

WHOA!!!! That is AWeSOME! Wowow Looks like no more slacking off! (i.e. logging off... .. . ) lol

They did this for the Unicron but our names could be drawn at night too. Wouldnt you know my name was drawn the second I went to be 11:30, Good thing ol Skarapz called me. Thanks again bro. Even though I didnt win :) Damn you synch.

anytime bro, now if i win this, i might spread the love. @firedevil@

hehehe yay! Just like unicron! Maybe I can win again!

Pui3.jpg

Ahh what a fun time that was :) I came for the prizes I stayed for the forums :wub:

I sure squeeked that unicron in at the last few seconds though I tell ya! squeeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueeksqueek

I won that way back " Unicron JayC [ Add to Buddies ] Jul 28 2003, 01:17 AM "

lmao I've saved the msg all this time too