Jungle Recon Patrol Team Lbc's

GeneralZod

Pretty cool... whish I could find that many wave 6s figures :(

lol... are they heading out to play paintball?

Do you have an equal # of frostbites and Bazookas???

No paintball here, I Use those guns as silenced air compressed gas guns. Nice and silent way to take out an enemy. I have that many FrostBites but not Bazookas, so u will see an Arctic recon team as well. Ole Zook comes with Torch, no need to army build him.

Those are neat. I like the Link one. Just the other day, I was messing around and switching helmet on figures and thought the Bazooka helmet looked cool on him. (I stuck Razorclaw's helmet on Bazooka and thought "Rock Viper"!)

Razorclaw V2's head on Shipwreck might make another good LBC.

Im not going to lie, cause Im a big Eels fan, but I do prefer the Moray as well. I wish they would make a oring version of that, Storm Shadow, Wetsuit and Heavy Duty from the Jvc line.

and gung-ho too! i may be thought as crazy but i felt his outfit was one of the best designs ever for joe.

Im not going to lie, cause Im a big Eels fan, but I do prefer the Moray as well.  I wish they would make a oring version of that, Storm Shadow, Wetsuit and Heavy Duty from the Jvc line.

and gung-ho too! i may be thought as crazy but i felt his outfit was one of the best designs ever for joe.

I thought it was a good design as well, but I wish Hasbro would have used the head from the filecard, and made a new figure or maybe make it Leatherneck