Draven Transformers

synch

I found #1 of this on my comptuer again & watched it, I was wondering if there is a #2 in the works, or if its over with or what?.. For something thats just a fan made series its not bad at all!!!

This is a PM I got from Draven about the second episode.

"Hi,

I am working on Episode Two at the moment, but I don't know when it will be finished. It'll be announced on these boards closer to the time

D"

I will try to find someplace to get the first.

Hm sounds cool, should be intersting.. & GM can't you just get it off that guys webpage if he has one?! Since you got his email why not try emailing em about #1 as well... I'm sure he knows a link or something to where you can find it... if anything #1 will most likely get put back online when #2 comes out @loll@

• 2 months later...

Episode Two is proceeding, albeit slowly; I'm having to fit it in around commission work. I have no idea when it'll be done as of yet.

Episode Two is looking like it will be between 15-20 minutes long. I'm working on the full episode, but I am also working on a comic format version, which will probably be released first (it takes a loooong time to do a complete episode, whereas I can do a comic version in a couple of months).

And thanks for sharing Episode One around, guys. It's greatly appreciated :)