Favorite Batman Memory?

ericgorn

i remember the first time i saw a batman cartoon, it was in the states. i finished eating and went straight to the tv to see what was on, and there he was, Batman. I didn´t even know there were Batman cartoons, so it caught my eye right away.

Early 90's gettin my Joker, Bob the goon, and Batman for X mas. I still have the video of me phoning in to Santa Clause and tellin him what i wanted.

Too bad i had to grow up a bit as the movie had " Scary Parts", and my folks were a little protective of that stuff..

It was waaaay back when I was a little boy. I traded phone numbers with Batman. We would chat for hours on the Batphone. Soon, Batman invited me and a bunch of other boys to come visit him in the Batcave. We looked at anatomy books and we all got to take turns sleeping in the Batbed. I'm leaving the Batpole outta this story. :P

Actually, it would be when my dad came home from a business trip when I was a like 5 (1976). He bought me a 1960's style Corgi Batmobile! I still have it to this day, including the launching missiles! I treasure it and would never get rid of it...especially since he's gone now.

@bats@

2 People:

Michael Keaton

and

Adam West.

My best Bats memory would be the summer the first Batman movie was released. I was a fan of Batman before that but like Kevin Smith once said if you were a Batman fan that was a great summer. Every where you turned you saw Batman and that was awesome.

Adam West came to Birmingham (Al.) as part of the "World of Wheels" auto show some time in the early '80's. They had the Batmobile on display and he was meeting fans in full costume. I was a little too young to really appreciate it, but, I have pics to remember it

My best Bats memory would be the summer the first Batman movie was released. I was a fan of Batman before that but like Kevin Smith once said if you were a Batman fan that was a great summer. Every where you turned you saw Batman and that was awesome.

yes it was wasn't it? I was a young boy of 8 years old at the time and remember it vividly. Christmas was great because I got all the toy biz batman movie toys. 89 was good, but then 1990 was even better because Kenner improved upon them all.