If Every Transformers Series Were Canceled...

Cobalt Agent

If Transformers were cancelled, I'd only hope that they would either continue reissues or try and get all the original toys that showed up in the cartoon. I'd also try and get all the episodes on DVD. SO far with what's been released, they need to release Beast Machines, RiD, and the rest of ARmada. Once the rest of Energon finishes, I would want that out on DVD too. Then Transformers could take a rest.

To be honest, I hope the end of Transformers never comes. It would mean everything would skyrocket in price with how many fans are out there.

I'd live on ebay, bidding insane amount on original G1 MIB stuff :)

I don't collect TFs because I need something to collect, I collect them because I like them

I'm busy rebuilding my '80s childhood GI Joe collection at the moment, so I'd take a breather from TFs. All I'm buying right now is reissues and Alternators anyway...

I'd probably get some of the old stuff on Ebay, though, from time to time. I have to find a reputable couple of guys to buy from though, like I do with the Joes.

I would hit ebay every now and then. All in all I would have more money to sink back into engine building.

Hehehehehe. You know, you can buy engines already built?

I would hit ebay every now and then. All in all I would have more money to sink back into engine building.

But that takes all the fun out of it.

And I suppose you'd rather cook your own burgers and do McDonalds out of a job? @smilepunch@

But that takes all the fun out of it.

And I suppose you'd rather cook your own burgers and do McDonalds out of a job? @smilepunch@

Nah, I just enjoyed my old hobby. Build the motor then take it to the strip. Smoke a couple imports. Then figure out how to improve it some more.

It seems like you are asking "What if Transformers never existed". Not just if they were cancelled.

Your answer; If my favorite series was cut short, then there would be no Transformers at all. A few of us know this, but if Transformers didn't havethe impact that they did back in the 80's, this board would not exist.

Everyone of the NEW collector have a beef with the original collectors, but Transformers has become a legend just with in a 20 year span.

Folks, that is impressive!

Let us hope that the Movie is just as impressive.

I'm like Starscream49; I'd just concentrate on what was left of what I didn't already own. (But unlike Starscream, it'd be ALOT...) (lol) @smilepunch@

For me its a lot too, but I'm also collecting more than just G1. First I'd want every episode on DVD. Then for the toys, I have quite a bit of G1, quite a bit of the Beast Era and maybe a couple of the new series before my collection is complete. Then the Robot Masters....

Honestly it really wouldn't affect me too much if there were no new Transformer toys to buy. It'd give me more money to focus on filling in holes in my Gen-1 collection as well as my other NON-TF collections

I see what you mean. Filling the gaps of the older stuff is a lot harder than getting ANY of the new stuff.

If they did cancel all things transformers then like most other people here, I'd focus on trying to get all the things I missed out on over the years. I'm sure within a few years someone would notice that Transformers still haven't died and still selling great and they'll start it up all over again.

Transformers will NEVER die! :P

If Transformers were to be canceled soon what would you do? Keep collecting what you missed over the years? Move on to another series? Stop collecting all together?

I'd keep collecting ths series I've already been collecting to try to fill out my collection as best as possible, then spend more money on TF-type lines like Macross.