A Batman Drawing By Me....

HUSH

Thanks guys.

Actually if the edge of the building wasnt in the way his thigh gets bigger lower down.

Great job man! :)

Thanks alot guys.Hearing comments like yours makes me want to crank out more pics.I'm working on a Deathstroke drawing right now.I wish I could finish these off quicker.

Why dont you guys decide on who I should draw next.Which ever character is mentioned the most in the next 24 hours I'll draw.

Let the names fly my friends.....

DOOD!  Let's work on a comic together!  You KICK!

I've actually been working on alot of character designs for a comicbook of my own.It's still in it's infantcy right now.The working title is Mage Frontier.

I wouldnt mind hammering out some designs with you if you have an idea for a comic.

Let me know mate.

great drawing man!

I think I might draw the JLA next so that I can fulfill all your wants.Hows that sound?

I'll include:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash

GL (John Stewart or Hal Jordan?)

Martian Manhunter

Green Arrow

Definatley Hal Jordan! That line-up sounds great! Can't wait to see it!

Arch