Another New Hiss

gijoebase

According to Hasbro, there is another HISS to be released in May, the figure that will come with it is not known. It will be released with "Special Ops Humvee". Hopefully the Humvee and the HISS will not be repaints, as they will be released with the new theme. The HISS that is currently posted on Hasbro's webs site is expected to be shipping sometime this month. Does anybody have any more info about how the HISS coming in May will look like?

EVEN LIKE THIS WOULD BE BETTER------------

therealhisstank.jpg

WHO THE HELL IS GONNA RIDE ON TOP OF A TANKL WITH NOW COVER???

OH WAIT--------COBRA INFANTRY WOULD ----ESPECIALLY SINCE ALOT OF THEIR STUFF IS THAT WAY I GUESS!!!!

STUPID!!!

DOC

If its packaged WITH the Special Ops Humvee,there's a chance maybe it could be an exclusive to maybe Costco or something?Much like the Ringneck and the Smokescreen Transport were.

I hope it's a new mold,while I like the "Strike HISS" (as DD calls it,which is cool) and I will pick up this repaint since I don't have the original,I still would like to see Hasbro put something new out.

I am guessing that is a Night Force style Humvee. And that is probably just the two vehicles in the case not a costco set liek D mentioned.

This is good news somewhat. I know there is a new Hiss design floating around out there and was thinking this newest Hiss was just a quick in between item. Looks like I may be right.

Draven

I wonder if it wuold be too much to ask that we could get a figure with that new Humvee that isnt - Duke,Snakeyes,Tunnel Rat, Shipwreck,Mirage, Big Ben, Beach head or any over used figure I forgot.

Let's see, even Hasbro has some method to their madness:

Duke-Unlikely, he just came with the Desert Humvee

SE- If it is a "Night Force" inspired color set, maybe, but I find it unlikely that Hasbro would pack SE with a larger vehicle, that is one thing they have never done

Shipwreck- Unlikely, just came with the Pirhana and he is usually put with aquatic vehicles

Mirage and Big Ben- Where did these come from? Though I would dig a new Mirage figure

Beachhead- Possible, but I hope if he is he will be a new mold.

Tunnel Rat- Unlikely, he is due shortly before in the redone Road Rebel.

Who knows, maybe we will get a redeco of Rollbar or a new character!

I would like to see maybe the return of a more underused character like maybe

Zap -Bazooka repaint

Low Light - Frostbite repaint

Rollbar repaint

Mayday - repainted Bombstrike- I do doubt however that we would ever see a female figure with a vehicle again.

Leatherneck - Slight repaint ... night force style ??

Just a few ideas ............. #US1#

I'll buy a night force humvee, no problem. I even had thought about buying another humvee to paint black lol. Heck give it a few years break and i'll buy a white one too lol

i hope but i'm not holding my breath that we will get another hiss so soon.

I don't want a Cobra Humvee, I want them to have their own distinct utility vehicle. All the side swapping stuff gets old, anyway.

New Hiss I will believe it when I see it. I've seen the Desert Humvee and repainted Night Adder once. Saw the Jungle strike maybe 3 times. Quick Stryke and Ice Sabre twice at the same store.

The glut of (still not marked down most places!) unsold Night Adders killed last year's bravo distribution.

yeah, the repaints are getting somehwhat tiring...though i keep buying them all. all except the vehicles that is. i didn't even bother picking up the night force grizzly. the tank was cool and all, and wild bill was crap as usual, but i had no room for it and it didn't do enough for me to warrant a ride home. i hope the hiss fares better.

i didn't pick up the NF Grizzley either but i was just waiting until it hit clearance like the PG did. :( well that didn't happen and now i'm sort of pissed. the NF one looked really cool, just not $30 cool.

I'll believe it when I see it.....I let Hasbro get me hyped before and I was let down big time, so Im not even gonna get excited about this cause it could just as easy be another HISS IV repaint with a stupid ass new turret then it could be a brand new HISS. The Humvee sounds like a Repaint, proably in black so I'll just wait and see....Lucky for me this weekend is toyfair, so I might not have to wait that long to see if it is a new HISS, but untill then....I'm not getting my hopes up.

special ops humvee? will probably just be black.

and maybe theyll have a decent all black hiss too

i hope the special ops humvee's driver gets a cool night force paint job, and i mean the one like crosshair and nunchuck, not the newer ones lol, but i would be happy with that.

I wonder if it wuold be too much to ask that we could get a figure with that new Humvee that isnt - Duke,Snakeyes,Tunnel Rat, Shipwreck,Mirage, Big Ben, Beach head or any over used figure I forgot.

Let's see, even Hasbro has some method to their madness:

Duke-Unlikely, he just came with the Desert Humvee

SE- If it is a "Night Force" inspired color set, maybe, but I find it unlikely that Hasbro would pack SE with a larger vehicle, that is one thing they have never done

Shipwreck- Unlikely, just came with the Pirhana and he is usually put with aquatic vehicles

Mirage and Big Ben- Where did these come from? Though I would dig a new Mirage figure

Beachhead- Possible, but I hope if he is he will be a new mold.

Tunnel Rat- Unlikely, he is due shortly before in the redone Road Rebel.

Who knows, maybe we will get a redeco of Rollbar or a new character!

My guess is a repainted Leatherneck, Beach Head or Roll Bar.

Draven