Mr. Miracle, Red Tornado, Etc.

LiquidMetal

I was watchin' JLU last Saturday...and, as many of you saw, it featured Mr. Miracle and his wife Big Barda, along with the Flash.....

Anyway, I was just thinkin': More of these JLU guys need comic book series of their own!!!

DC is probably too busy right now puttin' out the already-existin' titles, such as Teen Titans, JSA, GL Rebirth, Green Arrow, JLA, Outsiders, JLE, etc, etc, etc.

But still, I'd love to see Red Tornado finally get his own series :)....

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/...81/tornado.html

A Miracle series would be okay, too, IMO :D....

seein' some guys in the JLU cartoon really wets your appetite and makes you want to see more of them in the comic books....

That's my case, anyhow....

What do YOU think???

#US1#

Mr. Miracle had a series that was written by the same guys who did JL, JLE and JLI at the time, it was a great read... I loved when Highfather came to Earth for a visit.

Red Tornado was devolped A LOT in Young Justice, I was always sorry Mark Waid didn't spin him out into at least a mini-series. 'but I guess people aren't really calling for it.

I honestly don't think either could hold a series on their own in today's market, but mini-series could and should be done.

Quite alot of the JLU guys pop up in the JSA.

The mr miracle series was good, though, as was the recent Question [and the older one] mini [Least I think it was a mini].

Yeah, I wish they would make a new Brave & the Bold, team batman or one of the big guns up with a second stringer for several month long story. The Lead story could contiue from one of the main character's ongoing title, that way you could contintly boost sales on a particular book...Might just pickup a new reader or two along the way. I'd also have a seven page back up feature, just for the simple fact readers feel like they get more for there buck.

Peter David wrote young Justice, not Mark Waid. THough, I'm sure Waid could've done a decent job with Young Justice.....he's doing an excellent job on the new Legion of Superheroes.

Gah, why do I always mix them up. For someone who owns every Young Justice book, I feel like a 'tard. ~_~

You know, if done properly, JLA: Classified could be what we're looking for, in terms of a Brave and the Bold-style book. The creators rotate, and they're already showcasing some of the underutilized characters by bringing back the Giffen League. I mean, the constraints of making it a team book could get in the way, but who's to say the teams couldn't consist of a big name or two alongside a few more obscure characters?