Homer

Krusty

NEEDS

I am looking for ML in particular

Red Skull from ML5

Magneto from ML3

Captain America Variant from ML8

Blonde Black Widow from ML8

I don't make too many posts here but you can check my ebay feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.d...-1&frompage=222 I always pack stuff I am sending very well.

I will also consider cash offers via Paypal as well but would prefer to trade

Any questions you can email me at lordrahl@optusnet.com.au

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE