This Week's Haul

Prowl

Haha, yeah waaay behind in comics, not so behind in TF figs but that will be worse since I am playing worldofwarcraft like its my second job.

Love how comic shops hold stuff for ya eh? ;) BTW what of what?! LOL! If its a multiplayer type game you could try selling stuff to people online from it. I know people use to sell weapons & such for games like diablo on line :S Could get you some cash irl

Yeah its a multiplayer game but they kick people out for selling stuff on ebay.

Haha, yeah waaay behind in comics, not so behind in TF figs but that will be worse since I am playing worldofwarcraft like its my second job.

Love how comic shops hold stuff for ya eh? ;) BTW what of what?! LOL! If its a multiplayer type game you could try selling stuff to people online from it. I know people use to sell weapons & such for games like diablo on line :S Could get you some cash irl

Yeah its a multiplayer game but they kick people out for selling stuff on ebay.

Really?! @loll@ Dude thats so lame! If people wana sell, then people wana buy! They should let theM! The only reason why the game company would not do that, is because they want a peice of of the profits which they do not get, HAHA freakn nazis! @loll@ @loll@

Hey DPL when you getn all that stuff in?! @loll@ Now I wana know if you get a scourge or not @loll@

& ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR POOGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAULLLLLLLLLLLLL!! @loll@

just scored these at wally world, two new energon starscreams ( g1 redecos) and a barricade. Man starscream is nice, I only wished that they hadn't cheesed out on only removing some of the mpmoled damage.

The what damage?! YOu mean the energon green lines?! See, theres no reason for those to be there anymore, because starscream taps into blue energon, & becomes hole again, he is not a "ghost " anymore around the end of energon there

just scored these at wally world, two new energon starscreams ( g1 redecos) and a barricade. Man starscream is nice, I only wished that they hadn't cheesed out on only removing some of the mpmoled damage.

The what damage?! YOu mean the energon green lines?! See, theres no reason for those to be there anymore, because starscream taps into blue energon, & becomes hole again, he is not a "ghost " anymore around the end of energon there

I wish they would've gotten rid of the damage in the mold.