Take The Whale Out?

Jase

So it's rained here in Phoenix for two days. My backyard is flooded and so is the golf course behind my house. I now have lake-front property! @lol@ Should I take the WHALE out for a quick spin? Could Cobra Island be on the other side of the "ocean"? I bet my neighbors would get a chuckle! A pic from my master bedroom balcony:

20050212FloodC.jpg

Would you go out and play?

@bats@

So it's rained here in Phoenix for two days. My backyard is flooded and so is the golf course behind my house. I now have lake-front property! @lol@ Should I take the WHALE out for a quick spin? Could Cobra Island be on the other side of the "ocean"? I bet my neighbors would get a chuckle! A pic from my master bedroom balcony:

20050212FloodC.jpg

@bats@

Damn dude, Queen Creek? That's far. And it's not really Phoenix by definition. But still on the outscurts. I am in Phoenix too.

So it's rained here in Phoenix for two days. My backyard is flooded and so is the golf course behind my house. I now have lake-front property!  @lol@  Should I take the WHALE out for a quick spin? Could Cobra Island be on the other side of the "ocean"? I bet my neighbors would get a chuckle!  A pic from my master bedroom balcony:

20050212FloodC.jpg

@bats@

Damn dude, Queen Creek? That's far. And it's not really Phoenix by definition. But still on the outscurts. I am in Phoenix too.

It all runs together, so I still call it Phoenix for people that don't know the area. Phoenix runs into Tempe....which runs into Mesa.....then south to Queen Creek. The whole area has been hammered with rain though. And what's with the tornado warnings lately. Yikes.

Today I can float the WHALE out there and within a few months, it'll be time for Dusty to lead a convoy of Joes through the same area. That's Arizona for you. With this constant change of machinery, it's a good thing the PITT isn't too far away.....

@bats@

I wish I lived in Cali :(

#$### WINTER

Jase is in Phoenix man! @smilepunch@

But man that is pretty bad Jase!

Draven

W/E it's all the same, I want warm weather and trees that are green not brown :(

@lol@ Where are you Leo???

Draven

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

@bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @bananna@ @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna#

I live around Chicago (burbs) and currently it's raining so thats good it means its not snowing...

But you have the Cubs.....wait the will suck......oh wait you have the Bulls.....wait no Jordon. Never mind. @smilepunch@

Draven

Man....I thought something really dirty when I read the title to this.

@lol@ Yeah, me too!

I was thinking somebody was trying to decide if they should take out some big fat girl (whale) just to take advantage of her offer to sell them her brothers old G.I.Joe collection.