Dallas Comic Con!

RJBrian

I was wondering if any of you guys were planning on going to the Dallas Comic Con that is going on this weekend? Me and a friend of mine just decided to go tomorrow so if any of you guys are planning on going let me know and I'll looks for you and we can hang out for a while. If not, you should think about going, it is going to be an awesome show. Thomas Jane (Punisher) and Sean Astin (LOTR) will be their singing autographs along with other guests. It only cost $5 to get in, you can't beat that. Click here the check out the show's official site for more info.

So if any of you guys are going, I'll see you there.

SWEET, if one of you guys can snag a sean aston autograph pic for me(actually... my wifey) I'd love you forever(actually... she would... wait a min... SHE BETTER NOT!!!)...I'd pay ya of course(for the auto'd pic @smilepunch@ )

her name's Mia ;) ;)

Joe- I'd love to, but you to purchase a Speedpass to be able to get the autographs ($20), and then the autograph is prolly gonna' run another $20. If you want to Paypal it tonight, I can do it. otherwise I am real short right now or I'd do it and we could settle later. Just LMK. I'll check my PM's again before I go to bed tonight, and you already have my email.

Yeah, RJ, I'll be there along with my buddy Elrod the Albino. I'll be wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with a khaki ballcap.

Cool, I'll be sure and look for you, I'll be wearing a green shirt and a blue jean hooded jacket. See you there, hopefully. :D

I'm getting ready to go now, my friend should be here any minute to pick me up. It's about a 3 hour drive from where we live. So if anybody else is going maybe I'll run into you. Later, I'm outta here.

i got the email about the comic con, but the last time i went i was dosappointed, so i will not be attending. :)

Man, this was a much better show that last time it was held in the same location. Generally speaking these are medium sized affairs, with decent but not overwhelming goodies. Today was a pretty nice showing though. Alot of people were there to get Patricia Arquette, Sean Astin, Tom Jane and others autographs but I just go for the toys. I scored a few small pieces I wanted, and a '04 Con Hydrofoil for $50 MISB. If anyone else wants the same deal, I can probably get them hooked up with the dealer buddy of mine who sold it to me.

Well, I'm back from the Con (Sorry that I missed you Alyosha) and I got some pretty good stuff. Surprisingly I found more stuff on the way there and back that I did at the show. Me and my friend hit just about every place toy store on the way there. I'll have a post about all of the stuff that I got later today.