You Know What I'd Like To See?

Insane Galvatron

Besides them being wide releases with the first two series rereleased.. I'd like to see Prime, Sideswipe, Jazz, Mirage, and Windcharger released as store exclusives ( again, if reissues went wide release ) in the Stunticon colors. I vehicle mode, it'd look like super large Stunticons. It'd also be an homage to "Masquerade" where those guys disguised themselves as Menasor.

Hey, if it happened in the show, by all means - that is a very cool idea. Maybe Ehobby?

Nah, Ehobby would be too expensive. I was thinking more along the lines of the reissues going wide release ( rather than disappearing ) and just use these repaints as a store exclusive stateside. Like maybe Target or something.

Cool idea, but it would be better if they just made them all new in G1 style. Would rock even more.

Hey a guy can dream.

:D

People would get upset if all new g1 molds first apperances were not as the character they were first made for.

I like the repaint ideal.

Windcharger would be too small. Might have to swap him for another of the diaclone cars.

I'd like to see a Menasor painted up as autobots, with a big Optimus head. Might have to do that some time

Windcharger would be too small. Might have to swap him for another of the diaclone cars.

I'd like to see a Menasor painted up as autobots, with a big Optimus head. Might have to do that some time

NO, gotta leave Windcharger in there. If you take him out, they wouldn't be accurate to that ep. Can you hear the fanboys crying now? lol

I actually saw that kitbash of menasor in G1 autobot colors. It was over in the 2005 kitbash forum. It's been a long time ago, so good luck digging it out.