The Corps! By: Lanard?

Captain DC

Does anyone here these days collect Lanard The Corps! action figures? I know they don't make the old style 3 3/4" figures no more. But did you collect them in the past?

Did you ever want a websight that would show you what Lanard figures came out and when?

Do you think you own all they made of certain Characters that you liked?

Well it's here people. No not New figures! But a Websight that does just that. It shows you what has been made and when. With many different Lanard lines and a few other 3 3/4" lines...

If you like The Corps! This websight is for you.

The Corps! & More?

This is the only place you will find any websight with this many figures. Right from the start of The Corps! 1986 until now. 19 Years of figures... What else can you ask for if your a Corps? Collector like me...

:)

Well if you don't collect The Corps! that's ok... Thanks for stopping by anyway.

Have Fun and Enjoy!

Captain-DC

Cool site! Seeing a lot of those brought back memories! I had a lot of those as a kid that went right along side my GI Joes!

But they do still make corps, don't they? I see them at Wal-Mart all the time!

Lanard's only doing The Corps! (Commando Force) figures right now and have since 2003. With past lines they ran two or three years before anything New was made or repainted. So this only makes the 2nd year for Commando Force. But i'm hoping this will be the last year of those. And they go back to Classic Figures and other New figures... But not anything right now.

2005 will be busy for me anyways with new G.I.Joe's coming out and all that New upcoming Star Wars stuff. I will be very busy this year. So if Lanard makes new figures hopefully it won't be until 2006 then. Otherwise keeping up with G.I.Joe's and Star Wars and Lanard stuff would be a real pain anyways.

But after 2006 i hope they do...

Captain-DC

• 1 year later...
Guest Corps!Fan

I'm just starting to collect the Corps! figures, and I just bought my first figure, Stryke, at Wal*Mart. I love the price of the single figures, I can buy Corps! figures with my pocket money. I'm thinking about picking up the smaller vehicles like the double-barreled patrol boat later. Long live the Corps!