Curt Is The Man!

DPrime

Got this email today...

After exhausting all avenues to get these from other vendors i will be

hunting these packs down in stores. But i will FILL ALL PREORDERS. So

if you have an order with me have faith. you will get the packs!

If you do find these in stores and buy them then email me and lmk. I

can only do store credit right now as Hasbro has the money for these and

i don't. So i am in a bind because of that.

The site will be going through some changes soon! It will not affect

any of your accounts and will be a nice upgrade to the system.

All other preorders i have listed are guaranteed. I have secured 3

other vendors in case hasbro flakes on us again so no worries!

Thank you all for your support!

Curtis

Free Shipping All the Time!

WWW.GiJoeHQ.Com !

I'm the Guy that can get you Stuff!

Email Sales@GiJoeHq.Com for questions or comments.

Then this:

GIJOEHQ

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 3711

Detailed Invoice:

https://www.gijoehq.com/catalog/account_his...p?order_id=3711

Date Ordered: Monday 29 November, 2004

The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped! Woohoo!

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

AWESOME! #US1#

Um so he is buying these from stores like Target and Wal-Mart and then reselling them to you at a higher price???? Isn't that whats known as a scalper?

Ummmm...no, I think the 3-packs were 10.99 at the most and every order from his website has free-shipping. I've ordered from him twice and recieved the items 2 days later. The guys website is great and he's not a scalper.

Um so he is buying these from stores like Target and Wal-Mart and then reselling them to you at a higher price???? Isn't that whats known as a scalper?

Ummmm...no, I think the 3-packs were 10.99 at the most and every order from his website has free-shipping. I've ordered from him twice and recieved the items 2 days later. The guys website is great and he's not a scalper.

Yup i got mine a few days ago 10.99 with free shipping

Hardly dude - he offered these up for pre-order. He was supposed to get some directly from Hasbro (or the distributor, whatever). They reneged on him, so in order to fill his preorders, which were already paid for, he went out to the stores to buy them. Which means he's almost certainly losing money, and definitely a crapload of time, in order to take care of his customers.

That's just about the best customer service I've ever seen. #US1#

and all this nicness to his customize might be why he can't advertise on this site, and because he couldn't do that, he recently got a thread locked and a warning by JayC. WHich is fine, whatever it's, his site.

but word of mouth and support will be on this guys side, he is the BOMB!

I applaud the effort, but that's why pre-orders can be a bad idea.

I'm not too keen on resellers stripping B & M stores to fill orders. If anything Target, WM, TRU will notice better sales and further demand product from Hasbro.

Uh, so how is that a bad thing? More GI Joe to go around!!!

Got my shipping notice this morning an dthe mass email tonight...mine are on the way.....

Curt is not scalping. He's trying to honor prepaid (by his customers) orders on the comic packs. Hasbro let him prorder but at the last minute decided they were on going to let brick and mortar stores and Master collector sell them to up the collectibility (and Walmart sales so they order more).

I'm sure if he snags any extras for the site they may be a bit more to help recoup, but he isnt charging us any extra....hope they are here tomorrow or thurs.

Curt also accidently shipped me an order I hdan't paid for yet. a con Crimson HISS and con CC. A MO will be going out to him thurs.

Take a step back and think before you talk with the rear man.

Do not call Curt a scalper or you will hear it from me. The man has gone out of his way to help plenty of us as collectors and I am sure lost a tone in the process. That makes him more than a stand up guy and no where near a scalper.

Draven

Take a step back and think before you talk with the rear man.

Do not call Curt a scalper or you will hear it from me. The man has gone out of his way to help plenty of us as collectors and I am sure lost a tone in the process. That makes him more than a stand up guy and no where near a scalper.

Draven

Here, here!

Hard man to get a hold of this week......

Grayghost

if your referring to me i have answered all emails that i have received

email me at cjdimaster@aol.com if you have a question

Yup he sure has and he should also hopefully be getting wave 7 in a week or so.. :)