Ep 3 Preview Grievous For $2.00!!!??

monkey boy

1. Thats still stealing

2. Why didnt you get more or the other figures.

i don't see how it's stealing at all. most stores (with any decent customer service) have policies that if they price something wrong, they owe it to you to give you the price it rings up. i'd like to see the law that says if a toy is priced lower than it should be, you're required to inform the vendor. stores can charge whatever they want, if they get it wrong it's their responsibility....not to mention, this is wal-mart. i don't think anybody feels bad about screwing over wal-mart.

and i didn't get any other figures because i have no interest in the other figures. i guess i could have bought them and sold them for profit on ebay, but i don't really see the fun in doing that. i got the grievous, that's all i wanted.

First off, dont be insulted. I wasnt meaning to make you mad.

Secondly, while its not legally stealing, it is morally stealing whether you want to admit it or not. :)

since i bought the figure, and paid money for it, and didn't just put it in my coat and walk out of the store with it, i don't find it to be morally stealing. and since wal-mart is a giant corporation that i have supported financially by buying products from them countless times, i think saving $3.88 on this figure through a computer flub isn't going to make it harder for me to sleep at night.

1. Thats still stealing

I don't agree with that at all. The figure was priced at $2.00 in the computer, whether that was a mistake or an unadvertised special, it doesn't matter. That is the store's responsibility.

Also, most stores will give you the price on a sticker or on a shelf even if it rings up at a different price. Is that also stealing? It may be a mistake on the store's part, but it is in no way stealing, not even morally.

I guessing you're just joking since you suggested getting more figures.

On topic, great score!

1. Thats still stealing

I don't agree with that at all. The figure was priced at $2.00 in the computer, whether that was a mistake or an unadvertised special, it doesn't matter. That is the store's responsibility.

Also, most stores will give you the price on a sticker or on a shelf even if it rings up at a different price. Is that also stealing? It may be a mistake on the store's part, but it is in no way stealing, not even morally.

On topic, great score!

Its not stealing, its walmarts mistake. That is there policy. If they have it marked wrong or it rings up wrong you get it at that price.

Draven

1. Thats still stealing

On topic, great score!

Its not stealing, its walmarts mistake. That is there policy. If they have it marked wrong or it rings up wrong you get it at that price.

Draven

pretty much what i was thinking as well.