Jca Awards

Wraith

Check out the Joe Customs Awards

Looks like one of our own is a little bit of a celebrity now! Our man VIOLENTFIX won

Best DIO

Best single Shot in a DIO

Best use of a Known Character

Best Use of an Unknown Character

AND

Best Photography

Big Congrats to the V man. You sure did earn it with Operation Rapier.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEah, good job my man... on some of the other winners though, I was kind of surprised, I wonder if some people were just voting for people that they liked or knew or something, cause I was relly surprised on some o fthe winners... either way, I'm happy for all the winners

YEah, good job my man... on some of the other winners though, I was kind of surprised, I wonder if some people were just voting for people that they liked or knew or something, cause I was relly surprised on some o fthe winners... either way, I'm happy for all the winners

me too, i mean some beat out some customs that were FAR better than them.

I agree, did you guys look at the spreadsheet with all the vote for vote totals?

I know a few guys from here that had their stuff up and didn't win anything and meanwhile their stuff was great. Guilty1 comes to mind. I think he won (something like) "Most likely to be copied by other customizers" and that's it. Meanwhile his stuff is sick.

Hm...a few other people come to mind...how in the HELL do I win "best painter", best overall customizer", and "best use of putty or epoxy" and not have a single custom win anything? Will someone please help me figure that out, 'cause right now I'm more than a little po'ed about it.

I feel the same way. Every contest always has some people do better than others with inferior work imo. Overall I am happy for everyone who won though. Especially V and Alyosha! I know you are poed Al but congrats on what you did win.

Draven

Well just think of it this way, at least these are all joe fans and not like just some random assholes off the street that are winning. And more than that these are the guys who like Joes so much that they take time out of their schedule (some probably don't have a schedule but that's alright) to customize their joes.

Congrats to everyone who won/participated!

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I am pleased about that. I am just having a hard time making sense of it. That's all. And how the HELL did Zandar get beat by Heartwrencher?!?! I mean I like Burn Rourk's work (and was even going to steal this idea) but ?????

Hey Crap, lol... I dont think he's upset he only won 3... I think he's saying it's odd that he won those three, but didn't win any of the others that they had to do with... in other words how is he the best "this" or the best "that" if "this" or "that" didn't win... um, knowwhatImean?

I think a lot of votes were based on passed work too, which.. to me, doesn't make sense... @hmmm@

And more than that these are the guys who like Joes so much that they take time out of their schedule (some probably don't have a schedule but that's alright) to customize their joes.

lol... whut cho talkin' 'bout Louis(um... Leonardo)... you makin' fun of me???

@smilepunch@

j/k

That description matches me... to the "T"

Hm...a few other people come to mind...how in the HELL do I win "best painter", best overall customizer", and "best use of putty or epoxy" and not have a single custom win anything?  Will someone please help me figure that out, 'cause right now I'm more than a little po'ed about it.

I don't know if it helps but I thought your stuff was the best. I voted and I think nominated some of your items. I'm sorry you didn't win. I think that some of the catagories had too many nominations and so a lot of people may have just voted for the names they know. It was kind of laborous even to vote and it's too bad because I think a lot more people like 4 or 5 times as many people would vote if it was just a little less work intensive.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone for all this support and the kind words. I really appreciate it. I tried very hard to raise the bar when I created Operation Rapier and I'd like to think that I was successful in doing that.

I also think a shout out needs to be made to my wife, Deb. Who endured countless nights without me as I was creating Rapier. It's too bad that she wont be at the Convention this year because I'd love for you guys to meet her, she truely is the greatest thing that ever happened to me and Operation Rapier would never have existed without her.

Thanks Guys

I agree, did you guys look at the spreadsheet with all the vote for vote totals?

I know a few guys from here that had their stuff up and didn't win anything and meanwhile their stuff was great. Guilty1 comes to mind. I think he won (something like) "Most likely to be copied by other customizers" and that's it. Meanwhile his stuff is sick.

Thanks for the big up. Thanks alot

I had the pleasure in meeting your wife, VF. She is a great lady. You're a lucky man to have her by your side. Congrats on the awards YOU DEFINITELY EARN IT.

I must say I disagree with the Single dio shot. I think the Night Vulture slicing Destro's neck was the best shot because you don't see that happen to Destro.

Thanks for the big up. Thanks alot