Ot:the Corps! New Websight Is A Go!!!

Captain DC

The Corps! & More?

Are you into The Corps! action figures? If so this is a New web sight done by me. It starts with the main Corps! line from 1986 until now. So you may find it to be somthing you want to Bookmark?

If you have any figures that are not listed on my web sight? Please send me pictures of them ASAP and let me know what line they are from and what year they came out. That way i know what to look for. Thanks!

Yo Joe!

Captain-DC

you don't have the new sculpt corps figures on there - http://www.smalljoes.com/lanard_corps_figures.shtml

Nope don't have the Newer figures added just yet. But they will be. I have added more figure lines now tho.

like?

Bio Wings.

Atomic Ranger Warriors!

S.T.A.R. Force

By: Lanard

Again more stuff will be added a few at a time. The main focus was the main Corps! Line from 1986 up to 2001. Those were the main figures that kept the line going all those years ago.

And i still have allot more to add yet. :)

So check them out and keep checking back later to see what New stuff may be added then?

Yo Joe!

Captain-DC

Knock-Offs? To G.I.Joe??? G.I.Joe was not the first 3 3/4" action figures to be made like the G.I.Joe's were. In fact it was MEGO that did the first 3 3/4" figures way back in the late 1970's... Way ahead of G.I.Joe... so you could say Hasbro knocked-off Mego in this case. And Hasbro would be the 2nd rate figures... Of course Mego figures don't have the Quality as Hasbro's does... But most of the other lines don't.

Mego: Buck Rogers

Mego: C.H.i.P.S.

etc. all came before G.I.Joe's...

:)

Captain-DC

Someone here said they thought they had some Lanard figures or Corps? and you say now they aren't? Do you have any pictures of them? Maybe i know who they are? Worth the try?

Thanks!

Captain-DC

Dang, I find myself missing those overused Corps molds. Why'd they have to go t-crotch? Stupid Hasbro GvsC wave 1 even ruined the knock-offs!

Gasman rules. Didya know he prefers to crash parties of the slimeball variety?

Cyber Trooper was another good one.

Lars Lazer, why did they stop making that one? Great figure.

Maybe Lanard will got back to o-rings...in 10 years,

T-crotch? Yah i thought when those came out in 2003 that Lanard was just trying something new out and that the older figures would still be made as well.

But NO!!!!! Instead they stop the old style figures all together. What a Shame!

What i rather see tho? Is not for the old style figures to be repainted again they been out for years... So that would ok, And i would buy those as well.

But instead of those? I'd rather see some Brand New old style like New Molds and New Characters... A New line all together in the Old style... It's way overdue... The last Brand New one's they did were...

Lars Lazer

Full Proof

Justin Case

Stuff more like that... But new stuff that hasn't been out yet. Man O' Man! And after 19 years they need to bring out some Enemy figures for once... Come on in 19 Years none of them have been Enemy figures...

Who they susposed to fight anyway? Each Other! They say hey today you the bad guy and i'm going to come after you!!! And the next day the other guy says hey i get to be the Bad guy today...

He! He!

But yah New figures and an Enemy needed man...

That's what i want to see.

Captain-DC

I held hopes for an enemy series after they made the 12" figures and had the Maruader guys, but none materialized for the 3 3/4". Lanard missed the boat, because many would've got bad guys to use as LBC cobras or for customs.

I really don't see them ever going back to the RAH style releases.

Wow! Girls? Yep i will be adding both Series of the Wow! Girls... Then you will see that series 1. And series 2. conflict each other Big Time... A Major one.

But you will have to see both series 1 and series 2 when i add them. So keep checking back for those. Thanks!

Captain-DC

So what's the scoop on those Power Commando's??? I have never seen most of them. I had a few or pieces of them in a custom parts lot years ago and never could figure it out. Some of them look cool.

Draven

Power Commandos? These were only released once that i know of in the USA. They were made by Lucky Bell. And far as i know Lucky Bell only made these figures... Why they did them? Good Guess! But they did later issue only 6 of them to the UK. And i have talked to Lucky Bell not that long ago. And asked them if they planned to ever release them again? I was hoping for some repaints. But they said all of the molds have been destroyed now and they will never be made again. So that's about all i know of these.

When they came out here where i'm at they only had them at one store here. They got them in one time only! They were sold as 2-Packs! And once they were sold out that was it. No More! No other store here ever got them afterwards... So i would consider them to be Rare! Being that no one seem to carry them after that. :(

UPDATE:

Well more figures have been added to the web sight now.

Star Force (New Series)

Star Force (Expedition)

Wow! Power

Wow Power Girls!

Have Fun!

Captain-DC

Power Commandos? These were only released once that i know of in the USA. They were made by Lucky Bell. And far as i know Lucky Bell only made these figures... Why they did them? Good Guess! But they did later issue only 6 of them to the UK. And i have talked to Lucky Bell not that long ago. And asked them if they planned to ever release them again? I was hoping for some repaints. But they said all of the molds have been destroyed now and they will never be made again. So that's about all i know of these.

When they came out here where i'm at they only had them at one store here. They got them in one time only! They were sold as 2-Packs! And once they were sold out that was it. No More! No other store here ever got them afterwards... So i would consider them to be Rare! Being that no one seem to carry them after that. :(

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I wonder what happened to my few. I don't recall using them in customs. @hmmm@

Draven

Remco? Figures?

It would be nice to see pitures of the Remco figures if you have any. I would not be able tho to use them on my web sight. Being on webtv i would have no way to use your pictures being on webtv. But i would like to see them tho. And if you know what the names are of the Remco figures that would be nice to know as well.

I might even have a few of them myself. I did get a few Remco figures here and their. So maybe?

The web sight here is a personal web sight i made of figures i own. The figures you see if the figures i own myself. They are not from an outside source. They are my personal Collections. That i'm sharing with all of you.

People doing a search on the World Wide Web will not be able to find my web sight. It is not listed on the World Wide Web... So no one out their will know of it. That's the bad thing. But that's why i share it now with all of you. You check it out and pass word of mouth on to your friends and they pass it on etc... They get an exclusive look that no others on the World Wide Web can see. And that alone is Special... So pass the word on... Thanks!

Captain-DC

I had that ninja! He had a lever in his back for karate action, and hiship joints were die cast so the broke and the legs got loose. I also had a guy with removable dragon armor, a mask and chest plate. They were once sold at K-mart in the mid-80's.

And, no, I do not have any pictures. @smilepunch@

The guy in white with the t-crotch is Adventure Man or IMPACT. Had him too. IRCC, his legs are reworked Lowlight V1 legs.

Yep i know two of them. I posted a reply in that section for those two. Hope that helps?

by the way in case i didn't mention it can't remember now. He! He! i have also added to The Corps! websight?

The Corps! Commando Force

and Total Soldier.

Just in case you don't want to see them again?

He! He!

Captain-DC

Anyways their still Lanard figures so they had to be added, Sorry!