Justice League Unlimited - Season 4

Bespin refugee

Why is next season the end? Are they changing the formula again? Poor ratings? It amazes me that shows like JLU get next to NO airtime and crap shows like Teen Titans are on DAILY, sometimes more than once!

Jase

=w=

I have no idea on the details. I read it from a review on TV.com, posted by a fan, so it's not an official source. From what I've gathered from his post, this season was supposed to be the last (especially with this season finale called "Epilogue"), but they decided to do 13 more next season at the last minute.

Again, this isn't an official source, so who knows.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is next season the end? Are they changing the formula again? Poor ratings? It amazes me that shows like JLU get next to NO airtime and crap shows like Teen Titans are on DAILY, sometimes more than once!

Jase

=w=

I have no idea on the details. I read it from a review on TV.com, posted by a fan, so it's not an official source. From what I've gathered from his post, this season was supposed to be the last (especially with this season finale called "Epilogue"), but they decided to do 13 more next season at the last minute.

Again, this isn't an official source, so who knows.

I guess I'll hope for the best! Thanks for the info!

Jase

=w=

I heard that was just a april fools thing, JL has been renued for five seasons total I believe.

As for last night, easily my favorite episode of the year. Hawkgirl was done right for this one unlike what was done with her in Balance.

I'm just hoping that Vixen and Vigilante will stick up for her now when people call her a traitor, knowing just what she intentionally did to correct what her error in judgement did to the league and the Earth.

My only disappointment with the episode is that they killed off Kro. Nice tying up loose ends from Starcrossed episode though. Its what Balance should have been more like.

Question Authority was a great episode I really enjoyed it and I really enjoyed the Huntress and The Question as characters. The question reminds me of Rorshach from the Watchmen, hes a lot of fun and the Huntress is hot! However The Question doesn't fit in with the JLU to well. How did he get to be a member? I want figures of these guys Mattel.

Captain Atom vs Superman. I am so there nest week!

John

The question reminds me of Rorshach from the Watchmen, hes a lot of fun and the Huntress is hot!

Rorshach and many others were based on the superheroes from Charlton Comics. And by the way,Dr.Manhattan was based on Captain Atom. I know,I know,most here already know this,I'm just updating those who don't know. After reading that spoiler that's posted elsewhere here,the whole thing with Lex makes alot more sense. Still don't know why everyone thinks the League will go bad. There were only seven Justice Lords. Not so easy to do with all of the other heroes they've got hanging around. Although I guess that's the only seven they need.

i was amazed by this episode...its like everything comming full circle! And were does Lex get that strenght if he is not in the suit? thats was my only Question! sorry no pun intended! @smilepunch@

i was amazed by this episode...its like everything comming full circle! And were does Lex get that strenght if he is not in the suit? thats was my only Question! sorry no pun intended! @smilepunch@

Well to be fair its not like he's taking on one of the guys known for being physically strong. Luthors own personal physical attributes were probably more then enough to take out Question.

As for the episode, I enjoyed it, not as much as Hunter's Moon though. Really I don't consider Question Authority to be complete so I really can't judge it right now. Excellent set up episode though.

Hmmm. Justice Lords a time fluxuation, Captain Atom finally switches sides, things are starting to get interesting.

This episode made me sad that I missed the Captain Marvel one.

Cartoon Network has 4 eps left for this season.

Hmm, CN's schedule is only showing next week's ep (they have had 2 eps at a time listed). Tvtome.com (spoilers) has the eps listed for 7/2, 12/1, and 2 eps on 1/1/06. @hmmm@

Well to be fair its not like he's taking on one of the guys known for being physically strong. Luthors own personal physical attributes were probably more then enough to take out Question.

understood...but to knock Q across the room and crack his aaquarium and to smash him through a desk...i dunno about that,,,the dest yeah but across the room and into theaquarium i dont think so...but it is a cartoon so suspension of disbeilef needs to be in play

Spoilers ... sorta

Last episode!!!!!!!

Man that was awsome! I loved seeing an adult terry! Only it was farrrr too short! I really hope theres another season! If just so we can have more futurey type episodes like that! The only thing I dislike about that though, is the lack of super heros. I mean they all just don't fade away specialy when theres that many of them there now! :S

This really can't be the last episode though... I mean theres just so much more they can do!

understood...but to knock Q across the room and crack his aaquarium and to smash him through a desk...i dunno about that,,,the dest yeah but across the room and into theaquarium i dont think so...but it is a cartoon so suspension of disbeilef needs to be in play

Unless they did it on purpose, and there's a reason for it that will be explained within the next couple of episodes...

Just wait, all will be revealed.

Whats all this talk about this being the last season? I thought the show was doing really well? There are too many figures still needing a release to end the series now!!! Hurry Mattel give us more figures

Yeah I don't understand this fear... Sigh. I just hope these rumors don't come true though or it'll be a waste.

It's not the last season. They've already talked about at least one of the episodes for next season. It's going to be set in Skartaris and feature Warlord. (who coincidentally is getting a relaunch via Bruce Jones and Bart Sears)

Well to be fair its not like he's taking on one of the guys known for being physically strong.  Luthors own personal physical attributes were probably more then enough to take out Question.

What I think is odd is that Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl can take the punishment that they do.

In the course of looking for info on whether or not WW was ever able to fly (I never found a definitive answers to that), I didn't really see any mention of her being as invulnerable as she is on show. And if I had to take a guess Hawkgirl, neither. Yet both are routinely smashed into buildings (they leave cutouts or 6 meter craters and indentions everywhere) and pretty much just dust themselves off and continue fighting.

Crazy, ain't it?

It's not the last season.

Right. JL Season 5/JLU Season 3 is supposedly going on for another 13 episodes. After that, who knows. However, this season was supposed to wrap up the series but last minute renewal came up. This season's story arc will reflect that.

Though, I still haven't seen anything official on the series future.