Justice League Unlimited - Season 4

Bespin refugee

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last new episode we got here was

"Question Authority"

but I'm not really sure... I wonder when we will see new ones hmm? How much long is JLU gona last, anyone know?..

It looks like you're 3 eps ahead, with 4 more eps* left in the season. (7 eps left in US, 4 in Canada ;) )

Beyond that...?

*Tvtome.com: JLU Episode List (Spoiler Warning!)

dag...

Its looking to me from the episodes like unlimited may end... I hope not though its agreat series! & thats one more reason why I think it will... For some reason the networks like to get us hooked onthe good stuff then knock it down before its time... @hmmm@

btw make that 3 episodes left! @loll@ Dag lex is evil!! @firedevil@

Wonder if The Guardian will show up? You would think with all of this stuff with Cadmus,he'd be showing up sooner or later. One last thing,anyone know what year The Question's GTO is? That thing is sweet looking.

Huntress was great! What a cool ep!

Wonder if The Guardian will show up? You would think with all of this stuff with Cadmus,he'd be showing up sooner or later. One last thing,anyone know what year The Question's GTO is? That thing is sweet looking.

Funny thing is, in the comics, he had a VW Bug with a Porsche engine.

Today's episode was great! The fight between Captain Marvel and Superman was pretty brutal. I'm glad to see Superman came out the victor. I would have been dispointed if Captain Marvel won, though he did put up a good fight. I also loved the ending. A great episode all around. I can't wait for the next episode and the continuation of the Cadmus plot.

I recently caught up with all 4 seasons of this show and I have a question for everyone:

Did they ever explain how the Watch Tower got so advanced in the comic books? They obviously skipped over it in the series. I thought after watching Season 1 and 2 I'd find out how the Watch Tower got those transporters and stuff. Bruce Wayne ain't that hi-tech.

@redalert@ SPOILER ALERT @redalert@

Damn! That was a GREAT episode! I'm hoping that Captain Marvel rejoins the League though. When are they going to release JL as season sets??

Jase

=w=

I really enjoyed tonights episode, though of course I could have done without Hawkgirl being called a traitor again, though at least this time it was done by the uninformed public. Unlike the last two episodes this one actually dealt with the back story. Balance was a weak episode (sorry didn't care for the HG/WW interaction, and that had to be good for it to be basically a standalone) and Double Date glossed over the back story of Cadmus, but provided a very solid stand alone so its forgiven for the oversight. Tonights was good, with Captain Marvel we get a character that while disillusioned into thinking his heros were perfect still showed them to be less then heros at the same time, and the episode also gave Superman something of a Justice Lord feel as well. Admittedly its a difficult decision that he was faced with, but the media nor the public will see that thru his eyes. They'll see someone that basically destoryed something good just because he didn't care for Luthor.

I am disappointed though that Marvel didn't stay on with the league since he's a pretty unique character, and one that has the ability to go toe to toe with Superman as well. Which I'm sure Batman has made a note of. I think he's dating WW just so he has someone that can keep Superman busy if it came down to him and Supes being on opposite sides.

@redalert@ SPOILER ALERT @redalert@

Damn! That was a GREAT episode! I'm hoping that Captain Marvel rejoins the League though. When are they going to release JL as season sets??

Jase

=w=

Probably well after Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Superfriends and the rest are done. I'd settle for single disk provided they were at least four episode disk and in order, even though a nice boxset would be cheaper, and probably have a more attractive packaging. I really want to get season 2 on DVD, lent my girlfriend the first half of season two, or at least the middle of it so now I'm missing episodes off my recordings. Be nice if CN would at least put JL back into the rotation, and aired all the episodes...including Wild Cards and Comfort and Joy.

I recently caught up with all 4 seasons of this show and I have a question for everyone:

Did they ever explain how the Watch Tower got so advanced in the comic books? They obviously skipped over it in the series. I thought after watching Season 1 and 2 I'd find out how the Watch Tower got those transporters and stuff. Bruce Wayne ain't that hi-tech.

They never really go into that anywhere. If I had to guess they borrowed the tech from the races that they've encountered since the first one was built.

For instance War World/Mongul had transporter tech.

I was really looking forward to this episode because I'm a huge Captain Marvel fan. I was a little bit let down. They didn't seem to understand that Captain Marvel is not the same as Billy Batson. Captain Marvel shouldn't be acting like a child. He has the Wisdom of Solomon after all. He should have been way more confident and not childish. I blame the 1980's JL book for making people think Marvel is just a teen in a man's body. He's more than that. The writers should have checked into the character's history more than they seemed to. If they did and knew how Cap should act, they made a poor choice on how to represent him IMO. Hopefully they bring back Marvel and he acts more grown up. I also would like a JLU figure of him.

I missed it! I think that makes twice this season. @grumpy@

I was really looking forward to this episode because I'm a huge Captain Marvel fan. I was a little bit let down. They didn't seem to understand that Captain Marvel is not the same as Billy Batson. Captain Marvel shouldn't be acting like a child. He has the Wisdom of Solomon after all. He should have been way more confident and not childish. I blame the 1980's JL book for making people think Marvel is just a teen in a man's body. He's more than that. The writers should have checked into the character's history more than they seemed to. If they did and knew how Cap should act, they made a poor choice on how to represent him IMO. Hopefully they bring back Marvel and he acts more grown up. I also would like a JLU figure of him.

Very good point! I'd also like a figure of him. :)

Jase

=w=

I am not sure if any of you guys picked this up, but the justice league cartoon's protrayal of Superman seems egotistic and arrogant. It seems that he gets jealous everytime a new hero appears with a boyscout attitude; someone who seems happy and speaks the good for the ppl. Like how he hated Wind Dragon in the Ultramen episode for the corny speeches and charms despite Superman does the same thing in old TAS and other jla eps.

I think the recent ep is more apparant how he doesn't want to be up staged by Captain Marvel and the tension between him and Marvel throughout the episode.

I believe that the first time we've seen Superman as an arrogant person was in the Justice League ep where that Gorilla villian altered the moods of the Justice League members, in which superman was trying to hint or say that he is better than the rest of the league.

They never really go into that anywhere. If I had to guess they borrowed the tech from the races that they've encountered since the first one was built.

Thanks. I guess that's possible.

Thanks. I guess that's possible.

Also, I am sure they are partnered with ailen super heroes, who may have given them a gadget or two.

Just saying it would've been nice, that's all.

Kinda like the speech Superman made near the beginning of the first JLU episode (as sloppy as it was).... not exactly neccessary, but a good starting point. Least of all, they were worried about getting into more backstory.

When is Shayera going to be called Hawkgirl again? And when is she going to put her costume back on?

Jase

=w=

I think she looks pretty good as is, right now. :P

Rumor has it that next season's 13 episodes will be the last, so it might not matter anymore.

When is Shayera going to be called Hawkgirl again? And when is she going to put her costume back on?

Jase

=w=

I think she looks pretty good as is, right now. :P

Rumor has it that next season's 13 episodes will be the last, so it might not matter anymore.

Why is next season the end? Are they changing the formula again? Poor ratings? It amazes me that shows like JLU get next to NO airtime and crap shows like Teen Titans are on DAILY, sometimes more than once!

Jase

=w=