Total Justice/ Jla

Archer1120

I was just wondering if it was possible for Mattel to make a line just like the Total Justice/ JLA line of years past. That line had a wide range of characters, many of which had never had a figure before (or since). Since Mattel has the rights for the League, would it be possible to make 6inch no-nonsense versions of comic accurate Leaguers? I would be overjoyed if they would.

Also, does anyone know of a site that has a defintiave listing of the Total Justice/ JLA figures? Any help would be appreciated.

Arch

They also have the Superman license, and had plans to make a comic-based Superman line (which if I recall correctly would've included some other DCU heroes as well), but given that they've shelved the Batman comics line, I don't think they're in any hurry to do a Superman one.

Maybe after the movie.

Until then, DC Direct is the only option for non-animated non-Batman DCU stuff (though they've been heavy on the Batman of late as well).

I don't think so either - Mattel's probably going to focus on the JLU stuff and Batman stuff for now, which is fine with me, since I really like the DCD stuff right now...

I own a bunch of Total Justice figures and looking at them now makes me pray they don't do a line like that again. However, if Mattel could produce a line of highly-articulated (not OVER articulated like ML, but still in the ML scale) figures with great scultping, I'd sooooo be all over that!! I love DC Direct, and I buy a lot of figures from them, but I think there's room for another line of figures from Mattel.

@bats@

• 2 weeks later...

I have a complete set of the carded JLA figures (Total Justice Resculpts) from wave 1-4......

the first three waves were available at KB, and the last wave, at TRU, I have every single figure in this collection.....

there were comic store exclusive 5-packs, which came with clear versions of the league, none of which I have, but I do have every single carded figure, including the rare, and expensive Atom figure......

including the rare, and expensive Atom figure......

Oh how the times change... @smilepunch@

Indeed......

granted, JLU's Atom is quite easy to come by, as is DC Direct's, but this puppy seems to be a holy grail to some DC Collectors, as it's a scale figure to Super Powers.......and done in a comic-accurate style, in a neutral pose.......

last time I checked, it clocked in at $75 on Ebay......but I'm sure with the DCD and JLU Atoms available, this one is in less demand.......

personally, I have all three........and must say that my fave is the JLU one......

actually, the only Atom 'action figure' I don't have, is the miniature one that came in the Web-Exclusive Flash/Blue Beetle 2 pack.......I'm fairly certain it's different than the one that comes with the JLA Single Carded figure.....

For the record, here's a breakdown of all the figures in Hasbro's JLA figure line:

Wave One:

Batman

Green Lantern

Flash

Huntress

Green Arrow

Superman Red

Superman Blue

Wave Two:

Dark Knight Batman

Martian Manhunter

Superman (Normal, Short hair version)

Steel

Aquaman

Wave Three:

Superboy

Robin

Impulse

Zauriel

Caped Crusader Batman

Plastic Man

Wave Four:

Wonder Woman

Red Tornado

Atom

Armor Superman

Blue Batman

I'm pretty sure that's the way it went, might be mistaken on one or two, but that's the collection......

Figures Exclusive to the boxed sets:

Hardlight Superman

Hardlight Batman

Hardlight Green Lantern

Hardlight Flash

Hardlight Aquaman

Hardlight Martian Manhunter

Joker

Lex Luthor