Got Alternator Tracks??you Better

Dark Gundam

hahaha.. this is the biggest hasbro scam ever. I managed to spot one Tracks before Christmas and passed on him... figured I would see ton more of him after Christmas, since I didn't have the money to pick him up.

Now this is out that, they are sold out. lol... How about this novel idea....

Make some more!!!

(rant completed)

besides not seeing tracks I have yet to seen Mesiter or any of the new ones yet.

It just says that Hasbro is sold out of that particular wave of Alts. that doesn't mean that there are no more to be found. Targets and Walmarts probably have cases upon cases of them buried in their warehouses somewhere that will most likely show up on shelves when everyone is expecting to find the newer waves of Alts. At least, that's how it always goes around here!

I have to agree with what some of the people over at the 2005 board. I think they want to make sure he's off the shelf before Ravage hits the stores.

That makes no sense, they didn't wait for Smokey and Sides to be gone before they released Dead End and Silverstreak...

wow I guess I was lucky when I found mine...he was the only one left. I'll have to pick up anouther one if I see it.

It just says that Hasbro is sold out of that particular wave of Alts. that doesn't mean that there are no more to be found. Targets and Walmarts probably have cases upon cases of them buried in their warehouses somewhere that will most likely show up on shelves when everyone is expecting to find the newer waves of Alts. At least, that's how it always goes around here!

I agree, like the piles of Silverstreaks and Hounds that many appear to be finding now.

I never found Tracks locally, and judging by the looks of things, I won't either. :(

Me too. Last Alt I picked up in the new packaging was Jazz.