Local Finds Of The Day!

Alyosha

Just scored all of wave 6 (except Wild Bill & Coil Crusher), a SW Sneak Preveiw Wookiee Warrior and SW cantina alien Myo. Along with all that, I also picked up the 2nd set of weapons for this year from BBI ELite Force (martar, Bazooka, & Assault Weps). All in all, a good day!

I wonder how many people are actually going to find the Wild Bill/CC pack. I found wave 6 at two different TRU's and both times they had obviously come with the BAT pack instead. which is too bad because the Wild Bill was far superior to the one with wave 3 and I was hoping to finally pick up the pack.

Are you kidding me? The new Wild Bill is awful. Does Torch come in wave 6 as well? I think ive found most of this wave but it seems like i can't find him anywhere. I thought maybe he was put on the back of the card as a preview, probably just a popular figure though.

Are you kidding me? The new Wild Bill is awful. Does Torch come in wave 6 as well? I think ive found most of this wave but it seems like i can't find him anywhere. I thought maybe he was put on the back of the card as a preview, probably just a popular figure though.

That pack seems to be the one moving the fastest around me. Hell the Snow pack is moving slowly surprisngly.

Draven

Apparently that Wild Bill pack was packed in a handful of cases....

Yeah the Bats seem to be way more plentiful. I actually think this WB is way better than the first paint job. Pics do not do the pants color justice imo.

Draven

good score Aly funny thing, yesterday I got some wave six AND a wookie warrior too, lol... I passed on the wild bill also, I like the blue jeans one better

Hell the Snow pack is moving slowly surprisngly.

Draven, if you see any... hook abrother up ;)

good score Aly funny thing, yesterday I got some wave six AND a wookie warrior too, lol... I passed on the wild bill also, I like the blue jeans one better
Hell the Snow pack is moving slowly surprisngly.

Draven, if you see any... hook abrother up ;)

Ok I saw a few last Friday. I will look again tomorrow!

Draven

Wild Bill isnt GREAT, but at least he has hair and a full beard. So far as JvC Wild Bills go, he's arguably the best new sculpt one yet.

Coil Crusher is a bendy turd. But that snake of his rules. It should be used more. Pack him with Comic Serpentor. Hell, they ought to make a 2-pack of nothing but a dozen of these little guys.

Plus one yellow one with little green eyes painted all over his noggin so you can have him slither around shrieking "WASSS A MAAAAN..."

Wild Bill isnt GREAT, but at least he has hair and a full beard. So far as JvC Wild Bills go, he's arguably the best new sculpt one yet.

Coil Crusher is a bendy turd. But that snake of his rules. It should be used more. Pack him with Comic Serpentor. Hell, they ought to make a 2-pack of nothing but a dozen of these little guys.

Plus one yellow one with little green eyes painted all over his noggin so you can have him slither around shrieking "WASSS A MAAAAN..."

@loll@ Custom baby! I have my yellow snake wrapped around a 86 Roadblock.

Draven

Thanks on the congrats. I got in my WB/CC 2 pack today...I had ot get it off Ebay, but I got it ($9.99). Anyway, I am keeping my eyes open for the new 6 packs, and I'll be sure to post when they turn up. If you guys are still having a hard time finding the comics packs (6, 7, 8), email me, and I'll see what I can do as they are finally starting to show up here..