New Unleashed at Target and Wal-Mart

Jase

The stormie just doesnt do it for me, i dunno why it just doesnt. As for Aurra, im not payin 30 bucks for a char who had 5 secs of screen time...

30$!? what store are you shopping at? anyway I totally agree about the stormtrooper, it's just kinda blah. After seeing some of the other really dynamic figures they could have done such a better job with it.

I found these at Walmart myself.I liked IG-88 and the Stormtrooper.Aurra sing was alright.

Congrats Chad. I still have not seen them down my way. I know they hit outside of B ham about 45 minutes away but that's to far for me to go. lol

Draven

I just got the Darth Vader this past weekend. No sign of those 3. I was a little dissapointed because I was under the impression that this Vader would have the removable helmet, like the one is Series 3 (I think it was 3). What's the deal? Still a great sculpt though.

Arch

I just got the Darth Vader this past weekend. No sign of those 3. I was a little dissapointed because I was under the impression that this Vader would have the removable helmet, like the one is Series 3 (I think it was 3). What's the deal? Still a great sculpt though.

Arch

Nope that was series 4. Series 2 was the regular, series 3 Mace and Dooku, 4 was Vader(removable helmet) and Leia.

Congrats though! He is a tough find.

Draven

I just got the Darth Vader this past weekend.  No sign of those 3.  I was a little dissapointed because I was under the impression that this Vader would have the removable helmet, like the one is Series 3 (I think it was 3).  What's the deal?  Still a great sculpt though.

Arch

Nope that was series 4. Series 2 was the regular, series 3 Mace and Dooku, 4 was Vader(removable helmet) and Leia.

Draven

I haven't even opened my Vader yet....I thought he was supposed to be a removable helmet Vader on a Bespin base. Or something like that.

@bats@

I just got the Darth Vader this past weekend.  No sign of those 3.  I was a little dissapointed because I was under the impression that this Vader would have the removable helmet, like the one is Series 3 (I think it was 3).  What's the deal?  Still a great sculpt though.

Arch

Draven

I haven't even opened my Vader yet....I thought he was supposed to be a removable helmet Vader on a Bespin base. Or something like that.

@bats@

Sadly nope. I was hoping it would be but it was not. Considering I missed both Vader's the first time around I don't care. I am just happy to have a Vader! I saw the original one once and bought Padme instead. Never saw him again or the removable helmet one.

Draven