Rah Customs Of The Earth Corps!!!

Raptor23

inhumanoids_banner.jpg

For those who don´t know who they are:

"The Earth Corps consists of Herc, Auger, Dr. Bright, Liquidator,

Sandra Shore and T.A.N.K. They use their environmental suits and vehicles to journey beneath the Earth's surface to battle the Inhumanoids. Meltar, Tendril and D'Compose are huge monsters that threaten mankind. Helping the Inhumanoids is the evil Blackthorn Shore,

Sandra's brother, who wants to use the monsters for his own benefit."

I want to know if any one here in the forum want to do some RAH customs of the Earth Corps!!!

in22.jpg

THat look´s like the guy´s in this picture!

And for those who want more pictures of the Erth Corps and BlacThore take a look.

in5.jpgin14.jpgin15.jpgin17.jpg

D'Compose was awesome. I totally watched the show for him.

He was neat and all, especially with the rib cage shtick. But I think Tendrill owned his ass figure wise.

I only had Herc as a kid. I do wish I had gotten the others. I used him with my Joes, since the figres WERE in scale with RAH. Well, if you compared head sizes they were similar. So I made them Joe sized people in height augmenting battlesuits. The file cards even made a point that the suits were in the 8'-10' range.

As far as customs go, I can atleast suggest some usefull heads. Going by the pictures in the opening post

Herc - Eco Warrior/RAHC Flint

Auger - Salvo (Or Zartan if you wanted to go the JvC route)

Liquidator - Mercer v2, Lowlight v3

Blackthrone Shore - Road Pig, possibly with a 6-pack Crimson Twin buisness suit body?

Sandra Shore - Daina, with the hat dremeled off.

I wouldnt mind seeing these re-issued. Or Frankenstein the characters and make it a sub-division of JvC. You could even tie it into Robot Rebellion by having Cobra Commander free Metlar to fight off the BATs and the Joes have to track down the original Earth Corps.

It's funny you should post this; I used to use the guy in yellow as a heavy-duty version of Airtight with my regular Joes. Ironic, huh. And they had light-pipe visors on their helmets. I always was and still am a big sucker for light-pipe features on toys.

Ok I agree with Doc Evil about his pick´s for the head of some of the Earth Corps Customs.

so we can use:

mercer2.jpg

For Jonathon "Liquidator" Slattery

flint3.jpg

For Herc Armstrong

salvo.jpg

For Eddie "Auger" Augutter

brekhovsm.jpgdropzone.jpg

For Dr. Derek Bright

dainasm.jpg

For Sandra Shore

redstar.jpg

For Blackthorn Shore

And we also forgot to mention Dr. Herman Mangler better known as Nightcrawler!!!

Ok we got the head´s and now we need the body´s so the torso, leg´s and arms for the 4 Earth Corps must be the same if you look at this picture.

in22.jpg

The only diference between them are the color´s of their uniforms!

So any Ideas???

And for God's sake who´s going to star making them???

Well, unless you want to start tracking down Armor-Tech figures, perhaps the route to go would be their un-armored fatigues.

Too bad screen caps of the show in GENERAL are so hard to find. Much less without the armor. Still, its been many years and people do change their outfirs. So as ling as the figures look decent and retain their signature colors, I feel that would be acceptable.

Creative liscense can be a beautiful thing. Unless its a Sci-Fi Channel original series..

OMFG!!! LOL @lol@ This is too funny!

I actually started working on a couple of these guys around a year and a half ago (and Yes I had Mercer 2 and Salvo heads salvaged for use)

I also used a EcoWarriors Deep Six as the base for Dr. Bright. For the other 2, I was mulling over using some Star Brigade bodies. That decision unfortunately led to my scrapping the idea altogether (plus being a little burned out on all the other Marvel customs I'd just done beforehand {about 18 of them within a month!} ), but it's just funny to me that someone else had the same ideas for the Earth Corps crew! :D