My Collection

BeastWars_Megatron

Nice stuff, and help me out, donate that Wing Saber to the 'Wingus Needs More Toys Foundation' ;)

Who's Wingus?

I am. Send a PM to JayC a month or so ago about a name change, no results yet...

Nice stuff, and help me out, donate that Wing Saber to the 'Wingus Needs More Toys Foundation' ;)

Who's Wingus?

I am. Send a PM to JayC a month or so ago about a name change, no results yet...

Maybe he thought it was a crappy name @smilepunch@ j/k

Who's Wingus?

Hes talking of him self, he ment wingnut though ;)

Hmm yet another person with a wonderfull collection of red X's :(

really,cause there all working for me

hehe...no. btw its sl wingsaber in case u couldnt tell

How do I tell the fraggin' difference? :P

really,cause there all working for me

hehe...no. btw its sl wingsaber in case u couldnt tell

How do I tell the fraggin' difference? :P

easy,sl's version has a gold mouth guard and i belive the energon one has a black one (from what ive seen in the pics)

nice, i'm in the middle of moving, so everything are in boxes...i hate it, i want to rip them all open and set them up the way they are ment to be!! but you got a very nice collection going there, good job!!

PS-i really could use a few of those to complete my collection.

That is one bitchen set-up BWMegs. Seriously, thats great. A lot of variety.

I always am up to checking out other's collection photos, as I would like people to check mine. It keeps the cycle of collecting in motion when you see others and become movtivated.

Didja ever go see mine? :P

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1982777

I always am up to checking out other's collection photos, as I would like people to check mine. It keeps the cycle of collecting in motion when you see others and become movtivated.

Damn skippy.

He still hasn't shown me Lava Lamp's Bot mode. @loll@

He still hasn't shown me Lava Lamp's Bot mode. @loll@

Forgot to tell you, Lava Lamp is an ActionMaster. @smilepunch@

Thats a cool setup!! Nice!