Hey Mods... And Jayc, Can We Change

JoeRhyno

I was just wondering, I tend to do a lot of trading here and other sites, but I mainly collect and customize GI Joe figures. I barely go to the Trade section, and I know the "weekly toy hunt" area is for Trades too, but I dont think a lot of people know this, I think they mainly use it for listing what they got this week...

So my Question, and I hope people respond on this thread so I know I'm not the only one...

Can we change the Title to something that lets us know it's also a "trade" thread????

I'd appreciate it as I'm sure others would, the only reason I'm posting this here, is cause it has to do with JOES... and not the site in general...

:)

PEACE OUT, and thanks for such a wonderful playground for me to play around in!!!!!!

-Joe

I agree with joe,the name is misleading,and would better the site and trading if new people understood what it was really for.

Not bashing the title now but a new one would make it more clear.

I don't think it's misleading since people know this is the Joe section.

But you gotta look at it from a Newbies point of view, all you see is Toy Hunt, and you see people posting what they got that week, so in a way, it is misleading, I'm just saying a better name would be nice, and it'll probably help the mods out where they wouldn't have to move something all the time ;)

I can change the title but I guess people don't read the first post...

The Weekly Toy Hunt post can be used for any toys that you have purchased or obtained from either another member, a store or Ebay...

This post can also be used if you have something extra that deals with G.I. Joes and want to trade/sell or even looking to buy... But please keep the trading/selling/buying to only G.I. Joe items.

Any other posts can be about anything else you want to show off and brag about which might interest other members... Just remember to mention what store you happen to find the item!

But I guess reading this is too hard for people so I'll change the title to...

The Weekly G.I. Joe Finds, Wants & Trades

Hope that what we said did not affend,if it did sorry.

I just agree with Joe that for new people it does not catch your eye the way it was intended,You can leave it and thats cool,but changing could make it easyer.

As mods you guys do an AWESOME job and what you think matters,so if you are happy with it,leave it.

Change is good sometimes, I welcome change,and when its for the better well thats always cool.

I read it, that's how I found out about it, I normally dont post my weekly finds, and if I never did... I would nver clicked on it in the first place, that's why all I was asking was for it to be changed... look, Draven a member from March '02... "just discovered it recently too". If it's in the title, it'll be seen and actually used for moth reasons.

Thanks, but no need for a smart-ass comment!!

Reason for the smart ass comment was because you were complaining that people don't know what it is...

Well if they click on it and read the first post... It explains what it is... I mean come on... Everything has to be spoon fed or what?

Reason for the smart ass comment was because you were complaining that people don't know what it is...

Well if they click on it and read the first post... It explains what it is... I mean come on... Everything has to be spoon fed or what?

c'mon outsiders, do you click on a thread that looks like it's unintersting and read it anyways?

Everything has to be spoon fed or what?

I'd like mine to be them rubber coated ones @smilepunch@

But anyway, thanks for changing it, Im just the type of person that doesn't click on EVERY SINGLE thread, hell, to this date, I've NEVER clicked on the comic spoiler threads, and I'm sure I miss half of htem anyway, so no hard feeling, I was just surprised at your responce.

-Joe

PS: you might as well lock this since it's done and over with!