Black Cat From The S6 Set For Trade.

gregdoom

I dont really care much for the black cat figure. I decided to trade her to someone that actually wants her, and can appreciate her.

Wow, it sounds like I'm trying to pawn off a mail order bride gone bad.

I've had this her out of the box for a little over a month, and she has been kept on her stand on a shelf and hasnt even really been touched.

I'm looking for...

Hawkeye

Apocalypse

Vision

Man Thing

Modern Armor Iron Man

Doc Ock

Iceman

And I've got a lot of Minimates to get rid of. Maybe we can figure out a deal, like 6 minimates for one ML or something. to that extent.

Logan (Brown Jacket)

Logan (White shirt)

Carnage

Battle Damaged Daredevil

Dr. Doom

Maskless Spiderman

Ultimate Cyclops

The Thing

Captain America

Rhino

Ultimate Spiderman (with web grabber)

Spiderman with mouth exposed.

Doc Ock

Ultimate Storm

Ultimate Wolverine

Juggernaut

Dr. Doom

If you're interested in anything, just PM me, or hit me back here.

haha I was going to stalk you around alton, but I'm way too unmotivated for that, so I figured I'd stalk you from the interweb.

Nah, this site just seems like there is a wider range of users then the other board.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE