Zombie Toys!

secondwhiteline

With the recent revitalization of the zombie genre, isn't it about time for some zombie toys? There's been some cool Resident Evil figures in the past, and those rare Dawn of the Dead figures, but there's so much potential that's being missed out on.

Recently, I was discussing with a friend the possibility of a line of zombie toys based somewhat on the old Marx playsets. You could have a shopping mall or military complex playset, with zombie and survivor figures that are akin to toy soldiers or green army men. I believe Palisades is doing something similar to this with Aliens, which is a great idea by the way, and they also have army-builder sets of Army of Darkness figures, so it seems like there could be a burgeoning trend towards collecting sets of smaller figures for epic-scale battles. Hell, if you really wanted, you could possibly get the Dawn of the Dead license for the series, or maybe even 28 Days Later.

What does everyone think? Would you buy this?

i wouldn't want hasbro to tackle zombies and toxo-zombies weren't that great.

I would want zombies from like re or something, and have the crossover myself, on my floor lol. I'm not ashamed to proclaim i play with my toys!

I would want zombies from like re or something, and have the crossover myself, on my floor lol. I'm not ashamed to proclaim i play with my toys!

I actually want Hasbro to do another Toxo Zombie. But only after we get a new Toxo Viper.

Draven

I actually want Hasbro to do another Toxo Zombie. But only after we get a new Toxo Viper.

Draven

we do need a real toxo viper but i fear toxo zombies would be too uniformed, and would be much better if done by a company that can make them be gross .

Draven

we do need a real toxo viper but i fear toxo zombies would be too uniformed, and would be much better if done by a company that can make them be gross .

I can always just make my own but give me some Toxo Vipers first! :)

Draven

• 1 month later...
I'm not ashamed to proclaim i play with my toys!

As it should be..

Play with your toys and be proud.

I wish I could get my hands on the Japanese line of Zombie figs that were based on the original Dawn Of The Dead.. I remember seeing them @ Suncoast ages ago.

I'm not ashamed to proclaim i play with my toys!

As it should be..

Play with your toys and be proud.

I wish I could get my hands on the Japanese line of Zombie figs that were based on the original Dawn Of The Dead.. I remember seeing them @ Suncoast ages ago.

Unless you are really die hard into Zombie stuff those figures are just plain awful. I remember seeing them and paying a fortune to get them when they were released in Japan.

I'd compare them to Heroclix that are twice the size. THe detail and all isn't very great either.

and on a side note, my copy of the orginal dawn of the dead was skipping, and i put it in a different dvd player and FINANLY got to see it skip free! oh soo much better!

and on a side note, my copy of the orginal dawn of the dead was skipping, and i put it in a different dvd player and FINANLY got to see it skip free! oh soo much better!

Do you have a cat or dog?

I've gone through around seven or eight DVD Players, and the only thing I can think of it being caused by is cat and dog hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a cat or dog?

I've gone through around seven or eight DVD Players, and the only thing I can think of it being caused by is cat and dog hair.

intersting thought, but no. THis one is almost brand new bout 5 months old. and it just never owuld play it. it's really odd. I dust it often and the problem has only occured with dawn and rotk.