Updated Collection Pics

Metatron1050

Since yesterday, my friend Daniel Kwan donated his old figures that he and his sibling grew up with. They've been looking for a worthy person to donate too, and since he saw my collection pictures, he said i was it. Additions from his own personal collection includes G1 - Snarl, Grimlock, Perceptor, Blaster, G2 Optimus Prime, and 5 of the 6 Seacons. Masters of the Universe figures are added too in my collection from his donations. Take a look:

http://www.livejournal.com/~inaudible1050/1882.html

opinions greatly appreciated.

(and I love stretching the fact that im 16 :P)

You were 16 last year ;P lmao Anyways allways a pleasure to look at you're collection, take some pics of you're new scores though so we can actaully see just what it is you got :)

lmao I'll rag on you no matter what age you are :P

http://www.toyarchive.com/

:) Some are gobots... Some allmost look like dieclone/soc stuff... some mask... some outright bootlegs... nice score either way, specialy on the tf stuff you gona be keeping all that? Could use some of that seacon stuff @smilepunch@

I'd need to see better pictures of stuff... & Non of the actaul TF/tf stuff is dieclone... CLick the link above you can probly check out most stuff under the gobot/& dieclone page faster tahn I can since you know just what you got

S2010005.jpg

Omg dude, take that blue bot by the bike(leader1 ) out of that pile & stick it in the tfs! What a great score!! Is that who I think it is guys?.. The blue heli right by mags there... Allso I belive the action figure besides mags, is a captain power badguy figure :)

I indeed have two versions of cy-kill (kept them because of the last issue of G1 when Megs is beating on cy-kill). and yes that is a captain power figure (from refrence by JJLecaros). look next to the red cab on top prime-lookin thing and on the left of it is a mini cy-kill.

edit:

the blue heli is the die-cast mold of G1 Whirl before it was.. G1 Whirl. Its diaclone from what I know (which is minimal about diaclone).

convertors are neat, anyone got a good archive page on them?:) Heheh, some of that stuff is neat looking as well, for its time anyways, be sure to take more pics once you got it all sorted out dude

wow I looked there but I guess I missed it, yup converters deffinitly rock! Takara should pick up the line & do all the different themes in boxed sets :)