Silverbolt's Collection--dial Up Beware

Silverbolt

*looks over at own collection*Damn you Hasbro UK! Look, Goodyear Blimp! *quickly grabs any that aren't in the collection and makes a run for it* That's an impressive collection, all mine, formly me and Amy's, are all in a single display unit that's run out of space with Armada Laserbeak on top of the TV. Not able to take a picture since the web cam is one with a lead and the lead doesn't go very far.

Tony.

Nice collection! I have a question, why do you display all the figures randomly, most people display them according to the line they come from.

I just go with the Does it fit in that spot good, method of displaying my collection. Have never once thought well this is G1 can mix it with a BW or Armada figure. If I did that I'd have to rearrange every time I got something new in. That and I've always like the organized chaos method for doing most things.

Dude I'm druling over you're mosc & misb figures & even a ton of you're loose ones! Thats one fine collection! PS hawk you dog you! Two hawkgirls at once! @wub@ @loll@

BM dinobot repaint

rid bikes

Minicon exclusives XDs

swat two pack

bw sharky thingy

otfcc exclusives, ehobby excluisves

botcon excluisves

wsts's

x9 ravage

cassests

Swoop

Ginras, orange & black

cryoteck

E/grimy/swoop

BM dinobot repaint

T-Wrecks? I don't really care for that figure and have been considering selling it, same with the RM BW Megatron that I have.

Minicon exclusives XDs

Other then the light blue race team their in my collection for the long haul. The race team was in a lot that I got off of Insane Galvatron I believe just because I wanted the fire saber team.

swat two pack

Kind of like them, but if you catch me soon enough I can look for a set for you when I go get my eyes checked tomorrow. That town has a K-mart and they had a few last month.

bw sharky thingy

Already tried to sell Hellscream.

otfcc exclusives, ehobby excluisves

Nope these are all going to stay, the only one that I really don't care for is Catscan and well thats part of my girls Catbot collection that I house here and well you know how I feel about her. So thats a nope as well.

wsts's

I just wish that the 1 and 2.5 chase figures were as cheap as the 2 ones are so I could get the two seekers at least.

x9 ravage

This and BC Tigertron are probably my girls favorites of my collection. And Ravage is on my top ten list. Great figure glad that I picked them up.

cassests

I still need to get a few non-rare ones myself, need the Slamdance team

Swoop

My favorite dinobot, and its a nice C10 loose figure as well.

Ginras, orange & black

Lucked out and got the black one for 45 bucks I think. Nice figure though I wish that it was a Ginrai instead of just a Powermaster Prime.

cryoteck

Thought that you had one of these, that and you turned this one down since it was loose

E/grimy/swoop

If I ever see any of these I'll probably pick up a couple just so I can get them to others for a sane price. Surprising Grimlock is the one out of this set that I think is worthy of keeping, Swoop is a massive disappointment. Can't believe they're going for 70-100 dollars on ebay. I got the only one that I've ever seen in my area around X-mas.

Of course with a collection of this size it leaves me with one very major dread. I never ever want to move because it would be a massive chore.(LOL)

Also I haven't done inventory in a long long time, I just remember what I have and don't have. Though it has backfired at least once when I was getting into bidding wars for Laserbeak and wondering why I was doing that since it looked the same as the Buzzsaw that I got with the loose Soundwave I won.(LOL)

Lets see if anyone can pick out what is my most rare figure. I have a pretty good idea what it is, but I'd like some more professional opinions on that matter as well. Surprisingly it wasn't among the drool worthy that Synch listed.

green devistator micromaster?..

Steper? Reissuse or?..

Rid max/predaking

crystal convoy?

Orange/white ratrap

sunstorm/other starstream exclusives?

?Lucky draw armada overload?.. Hard to tell if thats it or just an EMagnus...

Any of these?.. I never really thought of you as a player before bolt but now... DAMN! Is all I gota say :) Right up there with scottie, & others!

Swat twopack & Egrimy pack would be nice bolt. Wow I had no idea grimy was going for that much! Thats crazy! Shows how much we need some reissuses! There are most deffinitly other figures I would yoink gladly from you're collection bolt but I was just trying to narrow it down so it wouldn't be you know... MOST OF IT @smilepunch@ @loll@ You got a larger collection than I do man! :)

Also I haven't done inventory in a long long time, I just remember what I have and don't have. Though it has backfired at least once when I was getting into bidding wars for Laserbeak and wondering why I was doing that since it looked the same as the Buzzsaw that I got with the loose Soundwave I won.(LOL)

Lets see if anyone can pick out what is my most rare figure. I have a pretty good idea what it is, but I'd like some more professional opinions on that matter as well. Surprisingly it wasn't among the drool worthy that Synch listed.

Mine would be easy, heh, I don't think I have a hundred figures even.

green devistator micromaster?..

Thats the KB exclusive Devistator not the Takara one.

Steper? Reissuse or?..

Stepper is a reissue, Takara at least

Rid max/predaking

Rid Max isn't really that rare, just expensive, the guns are Transrepros hoping that he'll be able to do up the sword that I've purchased for him years ago.

Predaking is also a reissue, I've decided to leave him unstickered though just to keep him minty.

crystal convoy?

Thats definately a Crystal Convoy. Cheap feeling though, at least cheaper feeling then the other versions of that mold that I have.

Orange/white ratrap

Ok that one might be slightly rare, it is the puzzle Rat trap and cost me around 40-50 dollars if I remember correctly.

sunstorm/other starstream exclusives?

I have them all, but their no more rare then the others just more sought after. Personally I prefer some of mine over Black Starscream and Sunstorm.....Ghost Starscream though is the favorite of my collection.

?Lucky draw armada overload?.. Hard to tell if thats it or just an EMagnus...

Its just a EMagnus

What I think is my rarest figure isn't a Transformer at all. Its a gobot/Machine Robo, or even a knockoff figure.

Diaclone Black Snarl that one might be rare enough as well

The Roadbuster knockoff or perhaps its a Convertor, its standing in front of the gray/blue Jetfire knockoff and Super Gobot Warpath (Yellow and Orange looking half the size of the real one...which I have as well near complete missing just the antenna)

The Machine Robo figures that I think are rare that I have are the following

Apollo Rocket

Red Three Wheeler

Mini-Cooper (last one of those that I saw in the condition of mine went for 160 bucks)

Or one of the two bullet train robo figures.

Of course the true rare figures of my collection are my customs. See those and you know exactly who's collection the pictures were taken from.

And my rarest TF is probably Tigertracks or one of the other ehobby/limited released figures.

And I'm not a player for massively impressive collections in my opinion. Those guys are just as big and they have the insanely rare figures that cost more then probably one of my bookcases full of stuff.

I'll see if I can't track down at least the Swat 2 pack for you tomorrow.

Actually, I was wrong. 101 figures, counting Hi-Q seperate from PMOP.

I wouldn't concern yourself to much with numbers. Still 100 figures is a good sized collection. I thought that I was around 300-400, but looking now my collection might be closer to 700-1000.

And you know whats really scary, I have about 50 seekers alone. @loll@

Out of all the things to see in my collection.(LOL)

There are two Wheeties boxes there, one is the Cincy 1990 World Champion team, the other is a Ripken Jr. box from when he broke Lou Gehrigs consectutive games record.

And the seat back behind Unicron is from Riverfront stadium, where the Reds use to play prior to 2003