Got The New Guys

i never go shopping on saturdays cos i really never find anything,but i was home alone and was bored so i was what the heck i'll go.so i grabbed my new kelly clarkson cd and started out for the other side of town and work my way back.so two walmarts and two targets nothing.so i was like well lemme stop at just one more walmart before i head home. i hung a big uie and two blocks on my right side to the walmart on palmer.i go inside and the stuff looks like nothing has changed,walmarts are semming to have two displays of turtles one on one isle and another a few isles down.so i'm looking and the worker duane says i just put some new turtle stuff out on the next isle ,i was like probably some of the ninja flying stuff,but he made the comment some old man too i havn't seen before ,i was running off like a republican afraid of being drafted.low and behold there he was the DAIMYO I wanted to bow to him but was afraid a "vicious scalper" would snatch him up while my head was down,i quickly grabbed him up,then looked around some more and found butterfly swords, dark assassin and continued to keep looking cos i know playmates ships old with new and looked to see if by any chance in the great heavens of finding a nanotech monster,yeah your right no luck,BUT i did find a FOOTSOLDIER thats right bo staff assassin their shipping again no, no, silly not a bo staff assassin foot soldier ,bo staff assassin onea our freinds here on the forums.they had tons more on the top shelf ,not foot soldiers, well maybe, but i had already enough turlte toys in hand that i didn't want to bother duane.i hunted him down a few isles over and said thanks for his help.this is what i found i dunno how many come in a case but this is what i saw,two daimayos',one dark assassin,one foot soldier,three butterfly swords,and it looks like its the deep diving turltes and sport turltes shipping with them as the older ones.i was hoping it would be the battle gear turtles cos i still need all four.but am still glad that they are shipping sport turltes too,as i am gonna pick them up.bring on the pics you say.

ultimate Daimyo and foot soldier

S2010135.jpg

Butterfly swords and dark assassin

S2010134.jpg

review :

Ultimate Daimyo (Master of the battle nexxus)

the GOOD-great likeness, love the stern look on his face, stands much taller then splinter,comes with three masks that fit well , battle nexxus staff, and great hair.has four points of articulation neck,shoulders,waist,ankles.

the BAD-no wrist movement to hold staff,plastic thing that holds the hair flat that is a pain in the hiney to get off,and funny eyes.

over all 4.0 stars outta a possible four LOVE THE FIGURE

Butterfly Swords (Battle nexxus warrior)

the GOOD-dead on cartoon likeness,nics sculpt.stands taller then most. comes with one sword ,also has a wheel in his back that you turn to make his arms move in a slashing action.four points of articulation ,neck, shoulders, hips and wrist.

the BAD-the sword on his left arm is glued in and does not come out.

over all 3.0 outta a possible four(i think he may have been a retooled legolas figure)just kidding

S2010137.jpg

Dark assassin (evil alien shadow ninja)

first off your gonna either love him or hate him theirs no inbetween on this guy.i am biased because i love him so keep this in mind when reading his review

the GOOD-great sculpt ,good likeness to the cartoon,comes with kwel chain thing,small sword and mask(though i like the bare face better,and its just painted silver it looks kinds chrome but its not .

the BAD-he features only three points of articualtion hips,wrist,and waist.his weapon chain thing doesn't fit in his hand snug, has permanat scution cups on his wrist.,that should have been snap on.

the inbetween-i love this but i know many of you will not.he has no articluation in his neck or shoulders.his whole head,neck,arms are made outta a very flimsy plastic material,you know the sticky hands and feet or lizards you get in the little bubble gum machine ,its that sorda material only he is not sticky,the utroms thats it,the same material just not sticky.it is to be able to make him crawl up the wall kinda action,so you can turn his head and move his arms but they won't stay in that pose so if ya display em he will only be able to stand like he is in the picture arms at his side and facing forward.his hands though are made of hard plastic.but i love it great for playing with ...i mean um displaying him.he does stand taller compared to many ,i stood him next to the foot soldiers ,i hope they have them vs foot soldiers some time in the cartoon.

over all score 4.0 outta a possible 4 stars

S2010136.jpg

plus they are all gonna be easy to find.i am very excited that the foot soldiers are shipping again i need to have at least seven.so six more to go.hope you enjoyed it

DISCLAIMER--i.m not a professional just doing it to have fun and to give you guys some stuff to enjoy.

Nice~~~~~~~

I hope I can get these bad boys before summer.

you say "hope" cloud like your kinda wishing ,does it really take that long for your guys to get them? if so i am very sorry,if ya need anything lemme know i can help you if there is someone you just can't wait for,sometimes i forget how spoiled us americans are.i got my new camera that i bought off of ebay today and didn't even know it ,the postman stuck it in the bushes and it caught my eye when i went to get some cookies,had a little sugar attack.so i took some more pics for you guys.

Briarway015.jpg

Briarway016.jpg

Briarway012.jpg

Briarway013.jpg

this last one is of the foot soldier and i don't have any to compare him to now,but he looks like he has a new head sculpt,his nose is much more prominent(sticks out more) and his jaw line is more defined and cut.lemme know maybe someone can compare their faces.

Briarway014.jpg

Dude there called paragraphs please use them :) I duno about everyone else but I don't even bother reading posts like that...

Anyways... Thanks for the pics, hrmm a new foot guy! I'll be passing on em though, I look my foot looking more elite/robotic like :) This guy looks like a goofball, plus his head looks like a scream mask HEH!

Hey cool, suction cups on the ultimate guy :) Nice touch imo! With a lil superglue, & some magnets you could just glue one on... Maybe... then have em stick on something for a heck of a lot longer! LOL picture this guy scaling you're fridge! @loll@

Dude there called paragraphs please use them :)  I duno about everyone else but I don't even bother reading posts like that...

Anyways...  Thanks for the pics, hrmm a new foot guy!  I'll be passing on em though, I look my foot looking more elite/robotic like :)  This guy looks like a goofball, plus his head looks like a scream mask  HEH!

Hey cool, suction cups on the ultimate guy :)  Nice touch imo!  With a  lil superglue, & some magnets you could just glue one on... Maybe... then have em stick on something for a heck of a lot longer!  LOL  picture this guy scaling you're fridge! @loll@

synch,paragraphs,yuk .i have to be correct,comma this and that in school all day long,not here too i refuse and i don't see a difference paragraph no paragraph still the same amount of words.sides don't read, just look at the pictures.lol :P

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE