Found Green Shirts At Tru!

Ray0083

I don't know, everyone's avatar but yours is showing up!

Draven

Eh, I think the site took it down or something. Strangely enough however, It still loads up for me oh well. Looks like I'm back to being generi-dude, at least for now.

It's probably because it's still in YOUR computers files, under a temporary file or as a cookie. Clean those out and I bet it won't show up for you either.

Yeah, you're probably right. Guess I need to find a new one. :unsure:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, everyone's avatar but yours is showing up!

Draven

Eh, I think the site took it down or something. Strangely enough however, It still loads up for me oh well. Looks like I'm back to being generi-dude, at least for now.

It's probably because it's still in YOUR computers files, under a temporary file or as a cookie. Clean those out and I bet it won't show up for you either.

Yeah, you're probably right. Guess I need to find a new one. :unsure:

Yes you do.....like now! @smilepunch@

Draven

Man I love troop builders!!!!

Yea man I love these too. And the best part is the eyes, they look like there really pissed off, like they want to tear up some Cobra tail. I cant wait to get these. How many of these sets are you gonna buy? Im going to buy at least 2 maybe 3.

I probably will take some of teh facial hair off with nail polish remover.

So the facial hair is just painted on? Not actually molded on?

I guess that settles the whole anti-facial hair issue.

I guess someone else mentioned it was so I was like great!

Draven

I probably will take some of teh facial hair off with nail polish remover.

So the facial hair is just painted on? Not actually molded on?

I guess that settles the whole anti-facial hair issue.

I guess someone else mentioned it was so I was like great!

Draven

Yeah, no molded goatees and beards and such! :)

It is just the DOWNTOWN head mold afterall, which they just used for the Night Force TRU 6-pack, but named him Short Fuze for it.

f545b713.jpg

Now they're using it for the Greenshirts.

green6.jpg

I'm gonna name mine Darryl... all of them, they'll be my Army of Darryls!!!

so, watch out!!!

Oh, I may name one Carl... always gotta have a Carl :)

@hmmm@

sorry, I better get back to customizing...

I think you should use some of these names:

Carl

Steve

Jimbo

Ben (But everyone must refer to him as Ben-Jamin', as in "I've ben jamin' all with my air guitar.")

T-Bone (There MUST be a T-Bone)

so, watch out!!!

@hmmm@

I am going to name mine Splat, Buttcrack, Toasty, Mawnuer(sp), Stalkings and Panties....................what?............Seriously, they will be the made fun of looser brigade.

Draven

so, watch out!!!

@hmmm@

I am going to name mine Splat, Buttcrack, Toasty, Mawnuer(sp), Stalkings and Panties....................what?............Seriously, they will be the made fun of looser brigade.

Draven

If your going to give them codenames, one of them has to be named "Super Dude". @lol@

so, watch out!!!

@hmmm@

Draven

If your going to give them codenames, one of them has to be named "Super Dude". @lol@

I like my sissy names better since thats what they are till they prove themselves.....sissy boys. @loll@

Draven

so, watch out!!!

@hmmm@

Draven

I like my sissy names better since thats what they are till they prove themselves.....sissy boys. @loll@

Draven

But think how much fun you would have with coming up with a story involving the tragic death of "Super Dude".

You could say they gave him it to make fun of his suckiness. @lol@

so, watch out!!!

@hmmm@

Draven

Draven

But think how much fun you would have with coming up with a story involving the tragic death of "Super Dude".

You could say they gave him it to make fun of his suckiness. @lol@

Screw that, they are all going to meet a tragic end. Something like Splat pressing the wrong button and boom. @loll@

Then the zombie brigade will be born! ;)

Draven