Ny Desimone Show On Feb 20th Who's Going?

Sn8ke_Eyz

I'm afraid I probably can't go bowling on Saturday, is there any plan for meeting up on Sunday before/at the show. Is there a time when more people might be there?

I saw that someone mentioned tailgating in the other thread. Is this a plan?

Please let me know... I'm looking forward to it. I'll be wearing a red carnation and smoking two cigars... or something

Thanks. I'm afraid I can't do the AIM thing right now, though... work, work, work.

I have been keeping up with the bowling in Woodhaven thread, but I don't think I'll be able to make it, so I was wondering what the deal was at the show itself... if folks were meeting up there, too. (Sorry, my wording in my last post was awkward... I edited it so it makes more sense.)

If anyone's on-line later tonight, we can AIM it up, or you can PM or e-mail me.

Yes I messaged all the NYC people and they can make it to the show.

ABout the tailgate party in front of the show I wouldn't mind doing that. You guys have to let me know if you want to do that. There are three parking lots near that building so we do something like that. @loll@

so u guys have an idea what i'm bringing! i'll be bringing my extra accessories to the show. also some nice uncut driver and mail away cards!! vmanftr :wink:

my figure selection will be slightly bigger not too much more then usual but i'll also have some other goodies like vehicles, tons and tons of vehicle parts ( i won't leave them in the truck this time) my blueprints and all kinds of other goodies!

so u guys have an idea what i'm bringing! i'll be bringing my extra accessories to the show. also some nice uncut driver and mail away cards!! vmanftr :wink:

my figure selection will be slightly bigger not too much more then usual but i'll also have some other goodies like vehicles, tons and tons of vehicle parts ( i won't leave them in the truck this time) my blueprints and all kinds of other goodies!

Hmmmmm? I may just have to dip into my private funds.

Operation Rapier would have been a little less fun if it wasn't for that bunch of Iron Grenadiers you sold me. I wish I could tell you what I'm interested in right now but I think I'll have to see it to really know. I'll be there early though.

I'm so glad that I'll be able to make it out this weekend. I'll be working and traveling like a mad man everyday around and even on Sunday but I'll be there in the morning.

RoyalMarine Posted on Feb 11 2005, 03:03 AM

Looks like I'm going to be late again for the show. I have a huge party to take care of first before I can be there. I may be there at 12:30 or 1pm. Save some for me please!

That sucks. Me and Vmanftr might end up missing you again. We're both working later that day.

• 12 years later...