Ny Desimone Show On Feb 20th Who's Going?

Sn8ke_Eyz

I heard a while back that these shows were awful......as in half the dealers left before the end of the day and there wasn't that much there to begin with. Plus not worth the admission price...... @grumpy@ I'd go but I've never really heard anything good about his shows.

I heard a while back that these shows were awful......as in half the dealers left before the end of the day and there wasn't that much there to begin with. Plus not worth the admission price...... @grumpy@ I'd go but I've never really heard anything good about his shows.

Yeah to be very honest the shows really stink. Admission is $10 which is BS. Not enough dealers there, mostly 12 inch dealers, and dealers leaving very early if no one shows. If it wasn't for collectors like us the shows would be a complete failure.

Yeah to be very honest the shows really stink. Admission is $10 which is BS. Not enough dealers there, mostly 12 inch dealers, and dealers leaving very early if no one shows. If it wasn't for collectors like us the shows would be a complete failure.

I have to disagree, I spent about $500 at the last show between three different 3 3/4 dealers. I felt the product that the dealers had and the prices beat the main Convention any day.

I have to disagree, I spent about $500 at the last show between three different 3 3/4 dealers. I felt the product that the dealers had and the prices beat the main Convention any day.

See....for me its a three hour drive to NYC....and I'm not gonna make that drive for something that may or may not turn out sweet. I want to go but for me its a all day trip that could turn out to be awful. Thats where I'm coming from with it.

OH yeah...almost forgot...THE YANKEES STINK

LOL u had to toss that in there huh?

i'll try to bring other crap ontop of the normal, i really wanna move this stuff. i have so much i just don't bring with me. so this time i'll try to add some goodies.

ANYBODY! AND I MEAN ANYBODY who wants to come by my house and dig through everything i have is welcome it's an open invite. just e mail me. i have weapons, terrordromes, a flagg (about 85% complete) plus so much more. don't be shy! the more the merrier believe me i can't keep waiting 4 months at a time to sell the stuff.

oh and robbie, i am in central jersey so if u ever wanna come by to check out what i have lmk it's a shorter drive then NY.

I live off both major highways in NJ the turnpike and parkway. i live 5 minutes from where they intersect so i am very accessable from the surrounding states!

I guess you werent at the james desimone show on the intrepid years ago?

I guess you werent at the james desimone show on the intrepid years ago?

No, I wasn't aware of that show.......I remember a while back someone asked how his show was on the forum and most people said it wasn't that good and that it was mainly 12 inch stuff. Thats what I was going by.....but I just want the trip to NY to be productive.

Hey Sn8ke_Eyz.........whereabout in Jersey are you located? what exit off the turnpike?