Batman Microman

Draven79

I finally saw them all at my local comic shop and decided to pick the Bat Girl and Batman set up. Is anyoen one else loving them??? I was very surprised how much I like them. I almost got Catwomen too but she was the same price as the 2 pack! @hmmm@

Anyway I love this costume of Bat Girl and who knwos when I would have gotten a bigger scale one so I was like sweet.

Oh well this makes me say maybe 4 ML figs will not be so bad. :)

Draven

They are gems. I'm enjoying all of the Microman stuff I've been finding of late--most exciting toy-line I've seen in years.

I just bought the Flightgear Batman today--very nice figure with great styling--though I wish they'd done him as Batman Beyond.

Batgirl is just ingeniously articulated--hinged hair AND cape--brilliant!

I also picked up the 2 pack. It was really nice and I dont want to open it so far.

Just dont have time to open my stuff I recently bought.

The Batman microman 2 pack,6 new TMNT figs and the C3 Batcave I'm gonna buy tomorrow.... oh I wish I can finish my exam quicker.

They are gems. I'm enjoying all of the Microman stuff I've been finding of late--most exciting toy-line I've seen in years.

I just bought the Flightgear Batman today--very nice figure with great styling--though I wish they'd done him as Batman Beyond.

Batgirl is just ingeniously articulated--hinged hair AND cape--brilliant!

Yeah I noticed the hair and cape! Brilliant indeed. I want more methinks. lol

Draven

I also picked up the 2 pack. It was really nice and I dont want to open it so far.

Just dont have time to open my stuff I recently bought.

The Batman microman 2 pack,6 new TMNT figs and the C3 Batcave I'm gonna buy tomorrow.... oh I wish I can finish my exam quicker.

Yeah I have not cracked mine out yet but I will soon. :)

Draven

I picked up Batman, Batgirl Batman two pack and Catwoman. I hope they do more cause Nightwing would be perfect with all that articulation and RObin.

I passed on the Batgirl 2 Pack because I didnt want 2 bats... sigh now Im having second thoughts.

A few months ago, I bought:

Batman

Catwoman

Batman/Batgirl 2-pk

I love all of them! My favorite of the bunch is Catwoman...one of the most awesome 4" figures ever made IMO. I wasn't interested in the Flight Suit Bats though. Pick these up NOW.

@bats@

Mine arrived last week. They are pretty cool. I just wish Batman's head didn't keep popping off when you move it.

PJ

It's supposed to do that! Call it "Microman Batman with Decapitation Action!" Catwoman snaps her razor-like whip around Batman's neck and off it goes. Ok, maybe not....it is rather annoying when their heads fall off.

@bats@

I got the two packas well, I love micromen stuff, so as long as its a line I like I'll get it! I can't wait to see the aliens/predator stuff they put out! Same goes with there street fighter line! I wouldn't mind seeing more batman figures as well, beyond would be sweet, I woulda brought the flight one if that was him as well!

I allso wish micromen would do an tmnt line, after all it was very popular there back in the days... Other than kicker from TF I've yet to buy an other microman figure