Takara #19 - Perceptor?

Snow_Serpent

Perceptor is cool n' all and I will pick one up if/when he comes out but when are we going to get MIRAGE?!

I have him too but itll be cool to have a MISB one in Takara book stlye.

Now on to the next question. Will he be in Bot form to save space in Takaras packing or will he be in a larger box like Megatron #6

I think he'll be in a large box displayed in alt mode. Even if he's in bot mode the microscope lens (his little shoulder cannon thingy) will still stick out 3 or 4 inches.

I think he'll be in a large box displayed in alt mode. Even if he's in bot mode the microscope lens (his little shoulder cannon thingy) will still stick out 3 or 4 inches.

True, unless the dont attach it and have it in there sideways.

I personally want him in alt mode.

I think he'll be in a large box displayed in alt mode.  Even if he's in bot mode the microscope lens (his little shoulder cannon thingy) will still stick out 3 or 4 inches.

True, unless the dont attach it and have it in there sideways.

I personally want him in alt mode.

I totally agree. All the rest are in alt mode, why change it.

:) :) Once upon a time I had always eager to purchase the reissue and see who Takara will reissue next. But thanks to Blitzwing with no rubsign, my eager for the reissue has been subsided.

Anyhow, I have always wanted a Perceptor. I hope it's true and it does come with a rubsign.

:) :) BBTS is taking Pre-Order of Perceptor:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?...p?Queryid=pr250

What's the big deal with the rubsign? Not much. It's just that I like to have everything like the original. If the original come with the rubsign or sticker or other accessory, then I expect them to include it. I don't know, without the rubsign, it feel like these reissue TFs are like bootleg @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

:) :) BBTS is taking Pre-Order of Perceptor:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?...p?Queryid=pr250

What's the big deal with the rubsign? Not much. It's just that I like to have everything like the original. If the original come with the rubsign or sticker or other accessory, then I expect them to include it. I don't know, without the rubsign, it feel like these reissue TFs are like bootleg @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

So why not just get a repro-rub sign and put that on...problem solved!

Personally I always thought the rub signs were pretty dumb!

Do you know how many times as a kid I used Perceptor to view 'damage' on my Autobots? The working periscope was just too cool!

I have a few of these re-releases...looks like a new one needs to be added to my list... :)

Matrix