My Alts And Computer Room Setup

Mr.Sci-Fi

I though about getting two of each, but decided against it.

Two try three or more, 1 in box, 1 loose robot, 1 loose vehicle. I'm still needing 1 swindle , 1 grim and 2 WC to finish thisdisplay until ravage hits.

darthfather2005 Posted on Jan 28 2005, 10:40 AM

Pretty cool man. Time to pick up Red Meister and Yellow Tracks.

Got yellow tracks, he's in the box, top right stack.

I do need a red miester though. I woundn't display them loose though I only like to display the models that have a character behind them. I don't feel as though the recolors have a specific character story wise.

Starscream49 Posted on Jan 28 2005, 10:42 AM

Ok my guess is your into computers. You have the triple monitors going on and the messy IT look. Am I right?

yes I've been into computers ever since the apple. My dad worked for nsa from the beginning. Monitor break down Far left is used just for the xbox, the middle two are my normal montiors ( I use a dual output video card). The top one is a portable tv/dvd combo I use for tv and dvds sometimes when I'm browing the web. The next one to the far right (behind the three xboxs) is actually connected to another system in the corner.

nice display, diggin the halo2 stuff

ever did any custom work to an xbox?

mines painted wit an autobot jewel and light

My shirt

haloshirt.JPG

My autographed RED vs BLUE modded xbox with a 200 gig HD in it.

finalhaloxbox.JPG

finalhaloxbox2.JPG

My next xbox project, 2 xboxs in one military ammo can

prof2xbox.JPG

Flight of the jets , corner of the room

P1010125.JPG

nice xbox, though mines modded wit a 250gb hd :P

Yeah but I only paid $50 for my 200gig. god I love rebates. I went the latest smart xx chip, now I wish I would've chose the exicuiter x3.

Yor box is very cool, you should post it over at www.xbox-scene.com

in the case modding forum here.

http://www.xb-t.com also has free galleries and webhosting to show off your box to people.

I got Mod of the month there in nov.

Halo freaks XD

Nice collection by the way. Let me guess. BT for the bot mode, alt for the alt.......mode lol, and alt for the MISB?

What's shown is only about 1/4 of my loose halo toys. I don't have enough room to show any of my collections in their full grace.

Mix and match, I actually like the BTs in vehicle mode, I think the toy's paint should be as close to the real vehicle's paintjob as possible. In bot mmode the belief that it's stilj just a real vehicle is gone so I don't mind a little difference in color.

TheSlup Posted on Jan 30 2005, 09:53 PM

When I graduate, I hope to be able to be able to do some projects like those. I want to make the definitive display case for my collectables. Just gotta get through this semester though, then it's off into the real world. 

My goal one day will be to open a toy/scifi museum. I'm justgoing to start with my shed and expand off of it letting it grow as I can afford to.

Holy awesome setup !

Man you've got alot of Alts and Halo figs bro....very nice collection.

amd098, thats a cool Xbox you have. I kinda like the TF theme...never thought of that before.

nice xbox, though mines modded wit a 250gb hd :P

Yeah but I only paid $50 for my 200gig. god I love rebates. I went the latest smart xx chip, now I wish I would've chose the exicuiter x3.

Yor box is very cool, you should post it over at www.xbox-scene.com

in the case modding forum here.

http://www.xb-t.com also has free galleries and webhosting to show off your box to people.

I got Mod of the month there in nov.

my entire setup cost me around $70 back during nov 02 [x2 chip, jewel, light, installation, paint]

i didnt do that myself, my friend, master-cheif of xbox-scene did that all, the hd was initially a 40gb i had lyin around, then i picked up a 160, and last november i got the 250 i have now

this week ill be changed fr/phillips dvd drive to samsung at last

hey i dont see your custom mp-1 trailer ya did bout a year ago